Tejas Motorsports

Summary

Rickoless Dallas Fort Worth

  • You Tube of Freedom Performance exhaust on my Raider
Offline Offline
Dallas Fort Worth
*
Posts:
41 (0.029 per day)
Referrals:
0
Gender:
Male
Age:
55
Location:
Rowlett, TX
Mods:
Freedom Performance Sharp Curve Radius pipes.
Date Registered:
May 31, 2010, 01:32:03 PM
Local Time:
Apr 18, 2014, 01:12:29 PM
Last Active:
Mar 31, 2013, 09:33:40 AM


Recent Images



Rickoless's Signature

Signature:
Eat Right, Exercise and Die Anyway.

One thing that can be said about Harleys, 95% of them are still on the road today. The other 5% made it home. (Just playing ;o))