Author Topic: Quick Release Saddlebag Brackets  (Read 2323 times)

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
Re: Quick Release Saddlebag Brackets
« Reply #15 on: Apr 23, 2016, 07:06:51 am »
I am seriously considering it.  If I do it and like it the bags would probably stay on permanently.
if they are to stay on permanent just use the tsukayu brackets that came with the bags and hard mount them, mine fit tight to the bike

I have the QR Strong Hard bags , they don't come with the brackets like the Conor Hard bags do...  :(

What I am thinking is that if I put the bracket inside the bags I might get it as close as you have yours, which look great BTW...  ;)
« Last Edit: Apr 23, 2016, 07:30:15 am by CHROMINATOR »

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    Re: Quick Release Saddlebag Brackets
    « Reply #16 on: Apr 23, 2016, 08:30:59 am »
    I am seriously considering it.  If I do it and like it the bags would probably stay on permanently.
    if they are to stay on permanent just use the tsukayu brackets that came with the bags and hard mount them, mine fit tight to the bike

I have the QR Strong Hard bags , they don't come with the brackets like the Conor Hard bags do...  :(

What I am thinking is that if I put the bracket inside the bags I might get it as close as you have yours, which look great BTW...  ;)
    I see and thanks Bill.
    Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
    Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires