Author Topic: Ivan's Brackets versus washers to hold lid  (Read 2045 times)

Ivan

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 1
    • Ivan's Performance Products
Re: Ivan's Brackets versus washers to hold lid
« Reply #30 on: Apr 26, 2016, 07:20:03 pm »
The charts are the proof. ...you can believe what you want to. ... I'm not offended.   :)

Fuel adjustments are made with a fuel tuner..... it's not feasible for me to have a different flash for every different pipe and intake combination. 

Ivan

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

AlabamaRaider

• Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #31 on: Apr 26, 2016, 07:31:45 pm »
    Ivan, I believe you but, as you're fully aware, owning a bike and always seeking out new ways to improve performance is addicting and doesn't seem to end, and this forum is proof.

MyRaider

• MyRaider
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
      • Sound Bite
    « Reply #32 on: Apr 26, 2016, 08:02:03 pm »
    Ivan, I believe you but, as you're fully aware, owning a bike and always seeking out new ways to improve performance is addicting and doesn't seem to end, and this forum is proof.

Alabama,  hope you don't mind me poking in on this topic, but I agree with you before I got my bike where it is I searched feverishly for the best feel of my bike.

I drove 2.5 hrs each way to Ivan's shop and since then I never gave it a second thought and I consider myself a real power monger.

I couldn't be happier right now and it's not that I'm the fastest it just feels really quick and smooth.
    Torque to ya Later...Don't Forget to click the Globe Icon on left for SOUND BITE...