Author Topic: I WANT A RADIO  (Read 2339 times)

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: I WANT A RADIO
« Reply #15 on: Jun 24, 2016, 12:54:38 pm »
Yeah man that unit looks solid for sure and my guess is it jams pretty damn good !!

Its made by mtx which is a good company and make quality products no doubt,
I would hit up crutchfield and get it from them, I have used them for years and their customer service is awesome and they stand by every product they sell !! oh and their shipping is crazy fast !!

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_236MUDHSBB/MTX-MUDHSB-B.html?tp=139&awkw=201498047065&awat=pla&awnw=g&awcr=102806272465&awdv=c

Looks cool for sure but can't these companies start making them to fit up to 1.5" bars?  I get so tied of seeing stuff that looks great but only fits 1" to 1 1/4" bars...  >:(

True dat!  I have found some nice ram mounts recently for the 1.5" bars.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

KewlRaider

• SEA-ROAR
    • Roadliner
    • Referrals: 1
      • Kewl Kolors
    « Reply #16 on: Jun 24, 2016, 07:46:20 pm »
    I used to ride with the Kuryakn Sound of Chrome but they were only good to about 60 mph before the wind washed out the sound.  When one of the speakers died I went to wired ear buds connected to my Sirius radio and now use Bluetooth earbuds.  The problem for me is I've got some hearing loss and permanent ringing in my ears....probably from the years of engine and wind noise. I've been experimenting with molded ear plugs in conjunction with ear buds but still can't get the db level low enough to be able to listen to my music without jacking the sound way up...and damaging my hearing more.  Gonna try the plugfones... https://www.plugfones.com/safety/ ....when they get the Bluetooth Liberate out for distribution.  If that doesn't work I guess I'll give up the music and just go regular ear plugs to keep the most wind and engine noise out that I can.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #17 on: Jun 24, 2016, 07:51:36 pm »
    I used to ride with the Kuryakn Sound of Chrome but they were only good to about 60 mph before the wind washed out the sound.  When one of the speakers died I went to wired ear buds connected to my Sirius radio and now use Bluetooth earbuds.  The problem for me is I've got some hearing loss and permanent ringing in my ears....probably from the years of engine and wind noise. I've been experimenting with molded ear plugs in conjunction with ear buds but still can't get the db level low enough to be able to listen to my music without jacking the sound way up...and damaging my hearing more.  Gonna try the plugfones... https://www.plugfones.com/safety/ ....when they get the Bluetooth Liberate out for distribution.  If that doesn't work I guess I'll give up the music and just go regular ear plugs to keep the most wind and engine noise out that I can.

Man those are pretty cool for sure ! If you get a pair let us know how they work!
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..