Author Topic: Star Gard  (Read 719 times)

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Star Gard
« Reply #15 on: Apr 12, 2017, 01:35:13 PM »
If someone on here has access to a water jet it would be easy to make. Expensive to get chromed... but easy to make.
I can make one easy enough, chroming it however like you said will cost about $150-$200.  That's from our local shops.  That's about what you'd pay for a new one if they were available, so I might just go that route since I have free access to all the machinery & metal needed.
Think they were around $136 new. I got very lucky and got mine for $45

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Fasttimez

• Roadliner
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #16 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:11:25 PM »
    Lucky isn't the right word for the deal you got  ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #17 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »
    Jason I mite be willing to part with mine soon... been thinking about picking up one of the new Low and mean chin spoilers they are working on for the raider... If I do and you want it , its yours man !
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

• Advertisement

Fasttimez

• Roadliner
      « Reply #18 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »
      Jason I mite be willing to part with mine soon... been thinking about picking up one of the new Low and mean chin spoilers they are working on for the raider... If I do and you want it , its yours man !
      Bro, that would be BAD ASS !!!  Please let me know & I'll get it from you for sure.  I took my last ride today for a couple months.  I go in for surgery next Thursday, so I'll be out of the riding game for at least 8-10 weeks minimum.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #19 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:37:00 PM »
      Bro, that would be BAD ASS !!!  Please let me know & I'll get it from you for sure.  I took my last ride today for a couple months.  I go in for surgery next Thursday, so I'll be out of the riding game for at least 8-10 weeks minimum.

Yeah buddy no worries, its all yours man when I take it off !

Good luck with that surgery , and if I can help out in anyway while your down let me know ... not but a short ride south to you !

Fasttimez

• Roadliner
      « Reply #20 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:42:40 PM »

Good luck with that surgery , and if I can help out in anyway while your down let me know ... not but a short ride south to you !
      Thanks bro, may hit you up & meet you for some grub or something with all this spare time I'm gonna have....gotta drive my truck though  :-\  But you know at that 8 week mark I'm gonna try rolling out again  ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #21 on: Apr 12, 2017, 09:53:35 PM »

Thanks bro, may hit you up & meet you for some grub or something with all this spare time I'm gonna have....gotta drive my truck though  :-\  But you know at that 8 week mark I'm gonna try rolling out again  ;D
      lmao ... shit my guess would be week 4-5 lol
      yeah man do that , I will meet ya out for sure one eve !

BIG ED

• V Star
      « Reply #22 on: Apr 18, 2017, 06:27:39 AM »
      Hay guys if you EVER see one thats avable out there let me know want one very badly thanks.