Author Topic: Tsukayu, Nakamichi and music Q  (Read 2115 times)

KewlRaider

• SEA-ROAR
  • Roadliner
  • Referrals: 1
    • Kewl Kolors
Re: Tsukayu, Nakamichi and music Q
« Reply #15 on: Apr 16, 2017, 08:02:24 pm »
it should work with an Android too.

Confirmed,it does work with Android.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

evanrj

• V Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #16 on: Apr 24, 2017, 03:55:21 pm »
    Everything I can find on the Nakamichi NA 1610s shows it has USB, Bluetooth and a multitude of other things going for it.  Unless your phones are not USB or Bluetooth compatible, (which I doubt) they should work with your system.  For the Bluetooth you have to sync the phones with the system for it to work.  The USB is just plug and play unless the system just does not recognize your phone, again I doubt that is possible.  All the above is predicated on the system you have being the Nakamichi NA 1610s.
    I can Bluetooth the phones bill and use it as a phone but...to quote the manual..."The device can only charge phones, but cannot play or decode music files stored inside the smart phone"

That section of the manual is referring to the microUSB or apple plug. you can use that port on your phone to plug into the 12V power slot for a charge, but it can't transmit data or play from that...its just for charging. I think a few pages later (not sure where) it covers how to connect your phone over bluetooth for the data stuff like playing audio and so on. I use mine all the time. And, yes, they could have hired better translators for their manuals!

highwayman

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 05:35:57 pm »
    Thanks guys!!!! As usual....great advice here!!! Believe it or not...I have been working 80 hrs a week and it rains every other day around here anymore...I just got a chance to try her I-Phone and yup...no issues! Thanks again.
    P.S. If the weather man didn't lie...I might get a chance to try out the GPS tomorrow and see how it works.

• Advertisement

KewlRaider

• SEA-ROAR
      • Roadliner
        • Kewl Kolors
      « Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 06:39:49 pm »
      Thanks guys!!!! As usual....great advice here!!! Believe it or not...I have been working 80 hrs a week and it rains every other day around here anymore...I just got a chance to try her I-Phone and yup...no issues! Thanks again.
      P.S. If the weather man didn't lie...I might get a chance to try out the GPS tomorrow and see how it works.

Did you order the map for the GPS?  It doesnt come pre-loaded.