Author Topic: Wolfraider Sighting: Great Day On The Mississippi  (Read 475 times)

anc1ent1

• Engage!
  • Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
Wolfraider Sighting: Great Day On The Mississippi
« on: Apr 17, 2017, 11:40:21 AM »
Had a great day on Saturday at the annual spring flood run up and down the Mississippi River bordering Wisconsin and Minnesota. The crappy weather was worth it because I had the pleasure of hooking up with Wolfgang and seeing first hand His truly one of a kind Raider Bobber build. Have to say that i was awestruck to walk around and actually be able to sit on a machine that has such a inspired story regarding it's inception and legendary build.I definitely had a intense MOTORGASM! And needless to say i was somewhat overwhelmed with the  friendliness of Wolfgang who i so much enjoyed meeting for the first time.Very rare to find a person today with so much talent and skill that also has the gift of humbleness and integrity.Thanks for the great day brother and see you down the road! ;D
Live Free And Ride Hard

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    Re: Wolfraider Sighting: Great Day On The Mississippi
    « Reply #1 on: Apr 17, 2017, 03:00:21 PM »
    That's cool you got to see Wolf's awesome bike in person,the thing is defiantly a work of raider art !
    Also if you looked for 100 years you'd prolly never meet a nicer guy either !
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #2 on: Apr 17, 2017, 03:24:17 PM »
    That's cool you got to see Wolf's awesome bike in person,the thing is defiantly a work of raider art !
    :agree: 8)

• Advertisement

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2017, 04:57:18 PM »
      Wolf has done a fantastic build that is a piece of art worthy of being in a museum of motorcycle history and custom work..  But then he would not  be able to ride it.  So keep it on the road. And wait for another piece.
      SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #4 on: Apr 17, 2017, 07:53:49 PM »
      Awesome.  Wolfgang is a unique talent and just a cool dude.

PC-Raider

• Roadliner
      « Reply #5 on: Apr 18, 2017, 12:15:33 AM »
      Thanks for posting these pics.  I was trying to think of something sarcastic to say so Wolfgang doesn't get all full of himself with all these compliments but I can't.  He's just too nice of guy!   :cheers:

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2017, 08:06:02 AM »
      Sounds like it was a great day.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

anc1ent1

• Engage!
      • Road Star
      « Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2017, 09:24:27 AM »
      Sounds like it was a great day.
      Thanks for posting these pics.  I was trying to think of something sarcastic to say so Wolfgang doesn't get all full of himself with all these compliments but I can't.  He's just too nice of guy!   :cheers:
      Awesome.  Wolfgang is a unique talent and just a cool dude.
      Wolf has done a fantastic build that is a piece of art worthy of being in a museum of motorcycle history and custom work..  But then he would not  be able to ride it.  So keep it on the road. And wait for another piece.
      :agree: 8)
      I think the coolest thing with Wolf is his love for motorcycling,so upbeat and passionate for everything we all enjoy!By the way I don't think he would mind me sharing that he's on the verge of hitting 140,000 miles.WOW
      « Last Edit: Apr 18, 2017, 09:27:23 AM by anc1ent1 »
      Live Free And Ride Hard

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #8 on: Apr 18, 2017, 10:27:07 AM »
      That's awesome

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #9 on: Apr 18, 2017, 03:40:53 PM »
      Very cool that you got to see a One of a kind bike built by a One of a kind guy...  ;)

PC-Raider

• Roadliner
      « Reply #10 on: Apr 19, 2017, 01:08:41 AM »
      Very cool that you got to see a One of a kind bike built by a One of a kind guy...  ;)

:agree:  And we all get to hang with him in Red Wing in just a few weeks!

anc1ent1

• Engage!
      • Road Star
      « Reply #11 on: Apr 19, 2017, 08:39:36 AM »

:agree:  And we all get to hang with him in Red Wing in just a few weeks!
      :agree: :agree: :agree: ;D Looking forward to meeting everyone attending for sure!
      Live Free And Ride Hard

gusracoon

• V Star
      « Reply #12 on: Apr 19, 2017, 06:17:22 PM »
      I remember the 2012 black hills rally that bike was a beautiful custom blue paintjob.Yes wolf is an awesome guy. 49 days can't go fast enough!