Author Topic: Top 5 must haves  (Read 968 times)

PC-Raider

• Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Top 5 must haves
« Reply #45 on: Apr 21, 2017, 02:30:23 AM »
In order they were done:

1) Vance and Hines Big Radius 2-1 exhaust
2) Switchblade quick release windshield
3) Cobra Fi2000 Power Pro fuel controller + Baron's BAK (I installed them both at same time as one is required for the other. So I consider it a single mod)
4) Avon 240 rear tire
5) Ivan's Flash

Prop's to you Brother I don't sweat to many other Raiders but your setup I need to approach cautiously  :chopper:

I'm all for giving kudos to a brother but what's this "not sweating too many other Raiders" smack talk about?  From your profile it looks to me like you've done mods similar to countless others here.  Guys like Chrominator or bkyger or Paladin are in a good position to talk like that, although they don't, but it doesn't appear to me that you are.  Not pickin' a fight just sayin' don't put down your peers.

PC sorry if you took offense to that I love all Raiders, but I really love the way my V&H 2-1 pulls after similar mods as his so I guess I'm just exalting his bike cause I can relate to how much I love the way mine feels.

Just like I really love the way some bikes look like yours or Claytons with those beautiful pretty little 2 into 2 Freedom Performance  Exhaust's, ok Dag Nabbed ok I'll say I hate um I hate um all that look better than mine you happy now I said it!!! The truth is out ;) nice even better than mine but when other guy's taut how great there's look I don't jump in there thread and say I really love the way mine looks I just grin and bare cause it's true I like a lot of others Raiders appearance better than mine.

So again sorry if you took offense you shouldn't your bike is freaking sweet even better looking than mine I can't lie, but I'll use my little Ugly Puppy anology every one loves there Puppy even the Ugly ones but some more than others from the inside cause that's where there inner beauty comes from.

So in closing although I may be Envious even Jealous of all the Pretty Raiders I Really Really just Love my Ugly Puppy for it's inner Beauty in the Beast even if it's only an eyelash more torquier than others I love it that much more and I can't be Sorry for that, now stop it you made me say it I hate your bike cause I love the way it looks Na Na but mines got more Torque than yours. :neener:

Hey Bro, I wasn't comparing my bike to yours and I certainly wouldn't call your Raider an "ugly puppy".  I think it looks great!  I was just trying to make the point when you've done only the basic "bolt-on" mods that most do, i.e. tuner, pipes, air, ECU, it's best not to talk like yours somehow outperforms most others.  That's all, no offense.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

MyRaider

• MyRaider
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
      • Sound Bite
    Re: Top 5 must haves
    « Reply #46 on: Apr 21, 2017, 03:04:18 AM »
    In order they were done:

1) Vance and Hines Big Radius 2-1 exhaust
    2) Switchblade quick release windshield
    3) Cobra Fi2000 Power Pro fuel controller + Baron's BAK (I installed them both at same time as one is required for the other. So I consider it a single mod)
    4) Avon 240 rear tire
    5) Ivan's Flash

Prop's to you Brother I don't sweat to many other Raiders but your setup I need to approach cautiously  :chopper:

I'm all for giving kudos to a brother but what's this "not sweating too many other Raiders" smack talk about?  From your profile it looks to me like you've done mods similar to countless others here.  Guys like Chrominator or bkyger or Paladin are in a good position to talk like that, although they don't, but it doesn't appear to me that you are.  Not pickin' a fight just sayin' don't put down your peers.

PC sorry if you took offense to that I love all Raiders, but I really love the way my V&H 2-1 pulls after similar mods as his so I guess I'm just exalting his bike cause I can relate to how much I love the way mine feels.

Just like I really love the way some bikes look like yours or Claytons with those beautiful pretty little 2 into 2 Freedom Performance  Exhaust's, ok Dag Nabbed ok I'll say I hate um I hate um all that look better than mine you happy now I said it!!! The truth is out ;) nice even better than mine but when other guy's taut how great there's look I don't jump in there thread and say I really love the way mine looks I just grin and bare cause it's true I like a lot of others Raiders appearance better than mine.

So again sorry if you took offense you shouldn't your bike is freaking sweet even better looking than mine I can't lie, but I'll use my little Ugly Puppy anology every one loves there Puppy even the Ugly ones but some more than others from the inside cause that's where there inner beauty comes from.

So in closing although I may be Envious even Jealous of all the Pretty Raiders I Really Really just Love my Ugly Puppy for it's inner Beauty in the Beast even if it's only an eyelash more torquier than others I love it that much more and I can't be Sorry for that, now stop it you made me say it I hate your bike cause I love the way it looks Na Na but mines got more Torque than yours. :neener:

Hey Bro, I wasn't comparing my bike to yours and I certainly wouldn't call your Raider an "ugly puppy".  I think it looks great!  I was just trying to make the point when you've done only the basic "bolt-on" mods that most do, i.e. tuner, pipes, air, ECU, it's best not to talk like yours somehow outperforms most others.  That's all, no offense.

PC all good on my end I'm a big fan of your bike, I guess I'm only love'n up on how my bike feels, but truth is I have know idea how my bikes is compared to any other Raider cause I haven't seen one yet I don't admire guess you busted me just talk'n smack but good thing is anyone who own's a Raider knows talk is cheap.

Now I feel bad I was only pumping my bike up didn't mean to diss my fellow Raiders we all know if there is a difference it's minuscule and you could never even detected it.
    Torque to ya Later...Don't Forget to click the Globe Icon on left for SOUND BITE...