Author Topic: Rolling up beside you  (Read 643 times)

Pastor Jay

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Rolling up beside you
« Reply #30 on: Apr 20, 2017, 09:51:15 AM »
Love it!
The most important step in your life is the one you are taking right now.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #31 on: Apr 20, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »
    I ran down a Harley on a back road last Sunday, he was riding two up.  We came to a T and stop sign.  I stayed back but he pulled all the way over to the right and looked back.  I eased up and he said, "I just wanted to see your bike, man that's pretty sweet, what is it?"  "yamaha".  "What's it called?"  "Raider".  "Wow that's nice"  His girl said "Beautiful paint, did you do that?"  "No, it's factory paint"  Then he tells me go ahead, he disappeared in my mirrors real fast.  ;D

Nice Ted !! yeah sure that didn't take to long for him to be gone!!
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 18
    « Reply #32 on: Apr 20, 2017, 03:28:52 PM »

• Advertisement

BrettInAtl

• Roadliner
      • Referrals: 0
      « Reply #33 on: Apr 20, 2017, 06:58:44 PM »
      Down here in lower Alabama, at a redlight, people will inch up beside me to talk and I will do the same sometimes.  I have always considered that neighborly.  There has been times the local 1% MC guys will pull up beside me and ride 2 up on the interstate.  I dont like it but I ignore them because they are testing me.  I have had them ride peg to peg with me running 70-80 mph.  I stay cool and ride 2 up with them for a few miles and they have always pulled off without incident.  I dont like strangers behind me though, I would rather be in the back so I can see whats going on and have the advantage if someone makes a move on me.

Just curious, what side of LA are you in? I grew up outside of Enterprise, just a bit north of Dothan