Author Topic: PCV/PCFC/Power Pro Obsolete for the Raider  (Read 1121 times)

Uber Dave

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
Re: PCV/PCFC/Power Pro Obsolete for the Raider
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »
Maybe he should put all that info on his web site! How is anyone supposed to know his particulars when it comes to shipping! I did request a signature for the return for FedEx. I don't see any reason why we can't send our own return label.

I don't know....nothing irritates me more when something simple as shipping a box becomes a production
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 01:22:16 PM by Uber Dave »
Uber Dave
L

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ivan

• Road Star
    • Referrals: 1
      • Ivan's Performance Products
    « Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 07:17:34 AM »
    With the updated ECU flash that can be gotten from Ivan's Performance Center the need for the PCV/PCFC/Power Pro no longer exists and virtually renders these tuners obsolete for the Raider.  You don't even need to hook up the 02 sensor.  I spoke with Ivan this morning and he told me that with or without the tuner you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the operation of the bike.  Save yourself the money and forgo getting a fuel tuner.  Ivan's ECU Flash is all you need to totally wake up your Raider.  For those of us that have the tuners and the flash you can leave it on or take it off, it just doesn't matter any more.  I can't wait to get my ECU back to Ivan for the update, it's free for anyone that already has the flash, just pay the shipping to and from Ivan.  Good bye Power Pro...  ;D

This applies to stock engines... ported heads and cams still should have a fuel tuner.

Ivan

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 07:30:37 AM »
    I sent mine US Mail...I must have read something incorrectly in another thread, as I saw something that said, "...use your mail system."  Maybe that was directed to Dreadly???  There was something about surcharges in there that makes me think that now.

That's okay though because you know you can trust the government to get things right.
    « Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:32:46 AM by Dark Matter »
    The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

• Advertisement

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 07:58:16 AM »
      With the updated ECU flash that can be gotten from Ivan's Performance Center the need for the PCV/PCFC/Power Pro no longer exists and virtually renders these tuners obsolete for the Raider.  You don't even need to hook up the 02 sensor.  I spoke with Ivan this morning and he told me that with or without the tuner you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the operation of the bike.  Save yourself the money and forgo getting a fuel tuner.  Ivan's ECU Flash is all you need to totally wake up your Raider.  For those of us that have the tuners and the flash you can leave it on or take it off, it just doesn't matter any more.  I can't wait to get my ECU back to Ivan for the update, it's free for anyone that already has the flash, just pay the shipping to and from Ivan.  Good bye Power Pro...  ;D

This applies to stock engines... ported heads and cams still should have a fuel tuner.

Ivan
      U hear dat Bill? U still have to use ur power pro. U got the big bore, heads and cam mods right?

fingertight

• Road Star
      « Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 09:19:07 AM »
      I sent mine US Mail...I must have read something incorrectly in another thread, as I saw something that said, "...use your mail system."  Maybe that was directed to Dreadly???  There was something about surcharges in there that makes me think that now.

That's okay though because you know you can trust the government to get things right.

The "use your mail system" was for overseas shipments.  Not to worry though, you can trust your government, they are here to help you.
      2008 Yamaha Raider S
      2014 MV Agusta F4RR
      1982 Suzuki GS850L

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 09:49:08 AM »

Ivan
      U hear dat Bill? U still have to use ur power pro. U got the big bore, heads and cam mods right?

I sure do and glad I didn't sell anything yet...  ;D

jeb6294

• Roadliner
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 12:12:23 PM »
      Those of you that already sent your ECU's in, did you have to fill out the form and send it in with it?  Since the PCV isn't needed anymore, I'm assuming that he basically hardwires the "map" into the ECU based on your air/exhaust setup?

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
      I sent in the form, as instructed by the lady I spoke with at Ivan's place.  She told me to put a note on it about getting the update so she wouldn't charge me.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

MyRaider

• MyRaider
      • Raider
        • Sound Bite
      « Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 03:09:41 PM »

Definitely NoT.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
      Torque to ya Later...Don't Forget to click the Globe Icon on left for SOUND BITE...

Uber Dave

• Road Star
      « Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »
      I talked to Ivan and he said the same thing. I got a notification the package will arrive tomorrow
      Uber Dave
      L

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #25 on: May 04, 2017, 07:00:18 AM »

Definitely NoT.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just checked my tracking # and it says it's there.  Now I don't know if I can trust a government website.

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #26 on: May 04, 2017, 11:45:38 AM »
      It was there, and now it's on its way home via FedEx...just to be safe.

MrGood

• DE, MD, Northern VA and South Eastern PA Riders
      • Warrior
      « Reply #27 on: May 17, 2017, 10:13:48 AM »
      What's the initial ECU tune run? I know re-maps are no charge/shipping to Ivan only IIRC.
      Shiny side up

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 10:35:10 AM »
      What's the initial ECU tune run? I know re-maps are no charge/shipping to Ivan only IIRC.

$350.00 for the initial flash plus shipping to and from thereafter pay only shipping.

MrGood

• DE, MD, Northern VA and South Eastern PA Riders
      • Warrior
      « Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 11:17:24 AM »
      Nice, wishlisted 8)
      Shiny side up