Author Topic: BIKE NIGHT IN GLENDALE AZ "WEST GATE"  (Read 377 times)

FSTTOYS

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
BIKE NIGHT IN GLENDALE AZ "WEST GATE"
« on: May 12, 2017, 08:22:31 AM »
I thru out an open invite on the Raider f/b groups and got one response to meet up and go over to bike night, so met Michael and his 12 Raider and we were off to Glendale Az for bike night at West Gate.  Wow holy bikes.  we met two brothers, both with Raiders! here are some photos.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    Re: BIKE NIGHT IN GLENDALE AZ "WEST GATE"
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 12:36:46 PM »
    Nice!  I never saw your post.  Not that I could've made it since my ECU is getting an upgrade at the moment.  Plus that is a long ass way from me considering it's a work night.  I hate Thursday night bike nights.

FSTTOYS

• V Star
    « Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 03:39:52 PM »
    Nice!  I never saw your post.  Not that I could've made it since my ECU is getting an upgrade at the moment.  Plus that is a long ass way from me considering it's a work night.  I hate Thursday night bike nights.

I rode from San Tan Valley to Glendale, got home at 10:15 and up at 4:30 am off to work!!!  lol.  we will need to go when they have it on Friday nights during the winter months.  its over end of this month.

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:55:08 PM »

I rode from San Tan Valley to Glendale, got home at 10:15 and up at 4:30 am off to work!!!  lol.  we will need to go when they have it on Friday nights during the winter months.  its over end of this month.

That's crazy!  You probably went right past my house. 

Mesa used to have multiple bike nights. One at Riverview and one on Main Street, but they were certain Friday's of the month. It was hard keeping track of which Fridays.  I couldn't even tell you if they still do it. We stopped going a while back because the group we rode with started getting weird and we distanced ourselves from them a bit. Might have to get back into it this fall.

FSTTOYS

• V Star
      « Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 09:57:55 AM »
      There is a bike night the first Friday of the month until June, so it is now over until this fall.  Westgate ends in June as well.

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 10:00:27 AM »
      There is a bike night the first Friday of the month until June, so it is now over until this fall.  Westgate ends in June as well.

Have to keep that in mind. Too bad they end it so early, but it gets too hot for most people to ride I guess.

So if you're in San Tan Valley, how come you have Mesa as your location?

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 01:33:11 PM »

Have to keep that in mind. Too bad they end it so early, but it gets too hot for most people to ride I guess.

I'm thinking that San Tan Valley is where Michael might live and that's where he met him for the ride to the Bike Night...  ;D

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 01:55:07 PM »

I'm thinking that San Tan Valley is where Michael might live and that's where he met him for the ride to the Bike Night...  ;D

No.  FSTTOYS lives in San Tan Valley.  It was his second post on the forum.

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 04:45:12 PM »

No.  FSTTOYS lives in San Tan Valley.  It was his second post on the forum.

Ah...OK...It was just a guess...  ;D

FSTTOYS

• V Star
      « Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »

I am from Mesa, I guess I cant let it go, and everyone knows where Mesa Az is.  lol I still have my Mesa address on my lic. 

FSTTOYS

• V Star
      « Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 09:50:04 AM »
      Micheal lives in south Phoenix, I live in San Tan Valley

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 11:44:47 AM »

I am from Mesa, I guess I cant let it go, and everyone knows where Mesa Az is.  lol I still have my Mesa address on my lic.

My first, second and third apartments were in Mesa and I wished I could forget about ever living there.  I'm not a fan of Mesa.

San Tan Valley is not bad, but too small and not enough ways to get there, so it gets backed up too easily.  They've made improvements, but not enough as far as I'm concerned.

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 12:52:59 PM »

My first, second and third apartments were in Mesa and I wished I could forget about ever living there.  I'm not a fan of Mesa.

San Tan Valley is not bad, but too small and not enough ways to get there, so it gets backed up too easily.  They've made improvements, but not enough as far as I'm concerned.

Well I now know why you live in Chandler.  I looked up the demographics for Chandler and there are almost 5,000 more women that live there than men...  ;D  A true Ares X type of city...  ;)

RangerRick

• Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 07:55:31 PM »

Well I now know why you live in Chandler.  I looked up the demographics for Chandler and there are almost 5,000 more women that live there than men...  ;D  A true Ares X type of city...  ;)

$64,000 question is: What percentage of said women are Cougars?  :P
      2009 Raider XV19CYS
      ANG Member 25 years
      Retired Aug. 1, 2010

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #14 on: May 18, 2017, 06:57:14 AM »

$64,000 question is: What percentage of said women are Cougars?  :P

Good question but that wasn't covered in the demographic...  :(