Author Topic: DYNO SCANS (Non-Dyno scans will be moved or deleted.)  (Read 52790 times)

t84a

• Real Men Pedal
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 4
    • Right A Way
Re: DYNO SCANS (Non-Dyno scans will be moved or deleted.)
« Reply #90 on: Mar 09, 2014, 08:45:22 am »
What are the best things to put on my 08 raider for performance i want to get all i can out of it (No Engine Work) and how are the improvements for engine durability
« Last Edit: Jun 21, 2014, 01:49:58 pm by t84a »
Ken
2010 Raider/2008 FZ1 (sold)

RIP Tail dragger

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Daytonakid1

« Reply #91 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:31:20 pm »
    08 with cobra swept,pc5,Barons BAK,and custom map

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
    • SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #92 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:34:16 pm »
    Nice numbers Kid...  ;D

• Advertisement

t84a

• Real Men Pedal
      • Raider
        • Right A Way
      « Reply #93 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:35:02 pm »
      Lookin' good.
      Ken

RIP Tail dragger

Daytonakid1

« Reply #94 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:42:17 pm »
      I might look into getting the ecu reflash as it might help adding some more timing. Also like the higher rev limit in 4th gear. Tune only cost $250 and picked up 6hp and 8tq over PC map. Cheap power.

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #95 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:47:38 pm »
      I might look into getting the ecu reflash as it might help adding some more timing. Also like the higher rev limit in 4th gear. Tune only cost $250 and picked up 6hp and 8tq over PC map. Cheap power.

Would love to see the difference it makes.    :thumbs:

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #96 on: Mar 13, 2014, 03:54:15 pm »

Would love to see the difference it makes.    :thumbs:

Me too, I want to see if the flash works with the Power Pro and if so what it would do for my numbers.

yammyboy

• Road Star
      • Referrals: 0
      « Reply #97 on: Sep 03, 2015, 05:01:53 pm »
      Just had my Raider dynoed and custom map done on a very hot and humid sticky dyno room today..97.45HP, 118.45TQ  :raider: Now before any body starts questioning me about why did I have a custom dyno tune done after I just had Ivan's ECU reflash and map down loaded I just want to remind people that not all bikes are the same, close, but not the same. I also had my Warriors reflashed ECU customed dynoed tuned also. Its my bike and I want it mapped for best fuel economy very crisp lowend throttle responce and max HP and TQ that can be had with a max fuel econmy while cruiseing between 50-85MPH. This is what the dyno tuner did and I even got to stay in the dyno room the whole time and watch and learn as he pointed out every thing he did and at what throttle openings,%'S, ect. So what I did not to start a war between my nice guy IVAN  ( since 2001) and this tuner was to remove the map IVAN gave me and reset the TPS back to what it was and reload the general map I had in it from the power commander site from the get go. My Raider ran very well even with that map in it. So the read out you see here is the original map vrs the new map.You can see where the gain is and yes I can feel it , especially on the high way fifth gear rollons from 70MPH on. He also was cruseing 100mph on the dyno checking things and he pointed out that my speedo was spot on also at 100MPH. I told him I had a speedo healer in it and it was calibrated with my GPS. Im very pleased with this dyno tune  and im still going to send my ECU back to IVAN to remove the high idle untill Im stopped for a bit and then it drops to where its supposed to be, removed as he and I disscused over the phone. I was stuck in alot of atlanta traffic and the high idle time to low idle was very,very annoying to me. just bugs me. On the way home I got to test out my 8 more HP. As the light turned red on highway 400 and RT396 and guy in a custom hardley pulled right next to me in the left lane. he looked at me and I just for shits and giggles pointed forward for a drag race. he nodded, he's hd was not stock and had a big 250+ rear tire on it and was loud. Light changed, I let him go first, but we didn't hit it untill about 25mph and he was about three bikes ahead of me when he finnaly gunned it. Of course we all know the out come. At the next light he asked if my engine internalls were stock because he never had another v-twinn pull away from him that fast., I said, yep, just like it left Yamaha factory in  Japan,lol. We both did a thumbs up, nice friendly race. On the way home after 70+mph highway cruiseing, one race and some country road cruiseing I netted 47.7MPG, im happy.here are my mods.,
      FREEDOM COMBAT 2into1 EXHAUST
      K&N dropin filter
      BAM
      PCV
      IVAN'S ECU reflash.
      « Last Edit: Sep 03, 2015, 05:05:47 pm by yammyboy »
      2017 Yamaha gray  FZ10, ,touring seat, luggage rack, 40mm Pass pegs,top case, Graves EVS exhaust ,k&n,blaster X tail light OES frame sliders,  swing arm spools, ECU reflash. awsome power.

2014 Raider, sold.

2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 ultimate, let the mods begin!

t84a

• Real Men Pedal
      • Raider
        • Right A Way
      « Reply #98 on: Sep 03, 2015, 05:16:36 pm »
      Lookin good
      Ken

RIP Tail dragger

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #99 on: Sep 03, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »
      Just had my Raider dynoed and custom map done on a very hot and humid sticky dyno room today..97.45HP, 118.45TQ  :raider: Now before any body starts questioning me about why did I have a custom dyno tune done after I just had Ivan's ECU reflash and map down loaded I just want to remind people that not all bikes are the same, close, but not the same. I also had my Warriors reflashed ECU customed dynoed tuned also. Its my bike and I want it mapped for best fuel economy very crisp lowend throttle responce and max HP and TQ that can be had with a max fuel econmy while cruiseing between 50-85MPH. This is what the dyno tuner did and I even got to stay in the dyno room the whole time and watch and learn as he pointed out every thing he did and at what throttle openings,%'S, ect. So what I did not to start a war between my nice guy IVAN  ( since 2001) and this tuner was to remove the map IVAN gave me and reset the TPS back to what it was and reload the general map I had in it from the power commander site from the get go. My Raider ran very well even with that map in it. So the read out you see here is the original map vrs the new map.You can see where the gain is and yes I can feel it , especially on the high way fifth gear rollons from 70MPH on. He also was cruseing 100mph on the dyno checking things and he pointed out that my speedo was spot on also at 100MPH. I told him I had a speedo healer in it and it was calibrated with my GPS. Im very pleased with this dyno tune  and im still going to send my ECU back to IVAN to remove the high idle untill Im stopped for a bit and then it drops to where its supposed to be, removed as he and I disscused over the phone. I was stuck in alot of atlanta traffic and the high idle time to low idle was very,very annoying to me. just bugs me. On the way home I got to test out my 8 more HP. As the light turned red on highway 400 and RT396 and guy in a custom hardley pulled right next to me in the left lane. he looked at me and I just for shits and giggles pointed forward for a drag race. he nodded, he's hd was not stock and had a big 250+ rear tire on it and was loud. Light changed, I let him go first, but we didn't hit it untill about 25mph and he was about three bikes ahead of me when he finnaly gunned it. Of course we all know the out come. At the next light he asked if my engine internalls were stock because he never had another v-twinn pull away from him that fast., I said, yep, just like it left Yamaha factory in  Japan,lol. We both did a thumbs up, nice friendly race. On the way home after 70+mph highway cruiseing, one race and some country road cruiseing I netted 47.7MPG, im happy.here are my mods.,
      FREEDOM COMBAT 2into1 EXHAUST
      K&N dropin filter
      BAM
      PCV
      IVAN'S ECU reflash.
      nice man! he cleaned that map up great, sure it feels nice now !
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #100 on: Sep 03, 2015, 08:12:30 pm »
      Super awesom

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #101 on: Sep 04, 2015, 03:15:23 am »
      Looking good Dave...  ;)

NormanRaider1985

• Road Star
      « Reply #102 on: Sep 05, 2015, 10:49:46 am »
      I went to bike night and got to see where my bike seats
      Bone stock for just 25 bucks.  I was later told that the
      Air pressure being low can hurt your numbers on the dyno
      I was running with 28psi in the rear tire.

Took me a Bit to figure out the picture posting lol.  Helps to Read!
      « Last Edit: Sep 05, 2015, 01:30:05 pm by NormanRaider1985 »

NormanRaider1985

• Road Star
      « Reply #103 on: Sep 11, 2015, 12:42:52 pm »

Added PCV K&N and gutted stock pipe.  Made sure the Air pressure was right in the rear tire not bad for 11 horsepower gain

SCLF3V3R

• Patriot Guard Rider, Illinois Army National Guard
      • Road Star
      • Referrals: 3
      « Reply #104 on: Sep 21, 2015, 01:57:38 pm »
      Just got it done this weekend again.  Last print out got destroyed.
      -SCLF3V3R
      And they say nothing runs like a Harley.... What small brains they have. O8O