Author Topic: CRUISER PERFORMANCE..WTF!!!  (Read 35336 times)

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
Re: CRUISER PERFORMANCE..WTF!!!
« Reply #75 on: Nov 05, 2012, 02:19:51 pm »
So Bill is your bike all done now, still waiting for a sound clip of that 120 motor of yours

It is in the shop now, hopefully will get it back this week...  ;D

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

budaman

• Raider
    • Referrals: 10
    « Reply #76 on: Nov 05, 2012, 02:27:10 pm »
    Don't forget that sound clip Bill O8O
    2010 & 2012 ROM WINNER

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #77 on: Nov 05, 2012, 03:56:08 pm »
    Don't forget that sound clip Bill O8O

Will do...  :thumbs:

• Advertisement

chalomalo

• Road Star
      • Referrals: 0
        • https://www.google.com/maps/place/900+Henderson+Ave,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94086/@37.3582543,-122.0046932,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808fb5e4a8e04429:0xb98b58565cc11616?hl=en-US
      « Reply #78 on: Nov 08, 2012, 07:56:22 pm »
      So... does the guy think that everyone lives in their own little world?
      That the fact that he uses the same excuse to everyone isn't being discussed? 
      BAD PR is something no one can really afford. 

I know I won't use them... for anything.... regardless of price.
      [/quote]

Guess what Mr. T,

As I mentioned, my bars were supposed to ship last Tuesday, per the last over the phone conversation. Well yesterday (Thursday) I call and get a hold of Quincy, to check up on the order status. First he tells me "yeah, they shipped Tuesday", then 15 to 20 minutes later he calls me and tells me my bars AGAIN came back defective and that he had to send them back, but that the bars would be ready to ship tomorrow Friday.

I told him that if they do not ship out Friday, I want a refund. I'm done with these guys. He never knows if he's got my email since he's always asking after responding to several emails.

I think that part of such terrible customer service is due to his organizational skills. They don't seem to have a method in place what so ever. Go figure.
      Regards,
      chalomalo

budaman

• Raider
      « Reply #79 on: Nov 08, 2012, 10:22:23 pm »
      So... does the guy think that everyone lives in their own little world?
      That the fact that he uses the same excuse to everyone isn't being discussed? 
      BAD PR is something no one can really afford. 

I know I won't use them... for anything.... regardless of price.

Guess what Mr. T,

As I mentioned, my bars were supposed to ship last Tuesday, per the last over the phone conversation. Well yesterday (Thursday) I call and get a hold of Quincy, to check up on the order status. First he tells me "yeah, they shipped Tuesday", then 15 to 20 minutes later he calls me and tells me my bars AGAIN came back defective and that he had to send them back, but that the bars would be ready to ship tomorrow Friday.

I told him that if they do not ship out Friday, I want a refund. I'm done with these guys. He never knows if he's got my email since he's always asking after responding to several emails.

I think that part of such terrible customer service is due to his organizational skills. They don't seem to have a method in place what so ever. Go figure.
      [/quote]They do have a method blame it on the chrome guys
      2010 & 2012 ROM WINNER

silverstreak

« Reply #80 on: Nov 09, 2012, 05:10:39 am »
      and so many here still purchase from them?

t84a

• Real Men Pedal
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 4
        • Right A Way
      « Reply #81 on: Nov 09, 2012, 07:09:24 am »
      If you don't think these bars are being drop shipped from China or Korea, you're kidding yourselves.
      Ken
      2010 Raider/2008 FZ1 (sold)

RIP Tail dragger

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #82 on: Nov 09, 2012, 10:14:54 am »
      and so many here still purchase from them?

Exactly! 

I'll never buy from them.

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #83 on: Nov 09, 2012, 11:44:05 am »
      I've already decided that I will go somewhere else to see if they can do the same type of design as the Cruiser Performance ones that I want.
      I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

chalomalo

• Road Star
        • https://www.google.com/maps/place/900+Henderson+Ave,+Sunnyvale,+CA+94086/@37.3582543,-122.0046932,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x808fb5e4a8e04429:0xb98b58565cc11616?hl=en-US
      « Reply #84 on: Nov 12, 2012, 11:07:53 pm »
      Ares X,
      I think they're based out Phoenix AZ, Ease drop on them and scope'em out see what they're all about.
      Regards,
      chalomalo

budaman

• Raider
      « Reply #85 on: Nov 12, 2012, 11:19:30 pm »
      Ares X,
      I think they're based out Phoenix AZ, Ease drop on them and scope'em out see what they're all about.
      They are in Huntington Beach Calf.
      2010 & 2012 ROM WINNER

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #86 on: Nov 13, 2012, 09:32:57 am »
      Ares X,
      They are in Huntington Beach Calf.

Back at you chalomalo.  This is more your neck of the woods.

Lugnut_1

• V Star
      « Reply #87 on: Nov 16, 2012, 12:23:24 pm »
      Hey Guys, Really disappointed to read all this. I am now thinking I will never see my bars or get my money back. I bought the 8 x 8 punisher bars from them back in June.
      I didn't plan on installing them until the fall when the weather turned bad. I received them within a few weeks, took them out of the box and checked them out, all was good, I was very happy. Anyway, I put them back in the box until about a month and a half ago. once I started pulling the wires through, the chrome started to flake off around the welds.
      I immediately began to regret having waited so long to install them as I now have no receipt and figure getting cruiser performance to fix them would be an issue. Well I called Quincy and he sent me a shipper same day, I shipped them back the following day on their dollar and was told that they would send me a new set by Friday (4 days from initial call.)
      Man was I impressed. Not any more, its been a 6 weeks now, I have since been given phony ship dates twice and now cant get any response to my emails. I did receive an email from out of the blue last week some time to confirm the model number of the bars I had ordered. I wonder what they did with the bars I sent to them, did they send them to some other poor guy? Cant take six weeks to re-chrome. Anyway looks like I may have to shop for new Bars.

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #88 on: Nov 16, 2012, 12:29:52 pm »
      Hey Guys, Really disappointed to read all this. I am now thinking I will never see my bars or get my money back. I bought the 8 x 8 punisher bars from them back in June.
      I didn't plan on installing them until the fall when the weather turned bad. I received them within a few weeks, took them out of the box and checked them out, all was good, I was very happy. Anyway, I put them back in the box until about a month and a half ago. once I started pulling the wires through, the chrome started to flake off around the welds.
      I immediately began to regret having waited so long to install them as I now have no receipt and figure getting cruiser performance to fix them would be an issue. Well I called Quincy and he sent me a shipper same day, I shipped them back the following day on their dollar and was told that they would send me a new set by Friday (4 days from initial call.)
      Man was I impressed. Not any more, its been a 6 weeks now, I have since been given phony ship dates twice and now cant get any response to my emails. I did receive an email from out of the blue last week some time to confirm the model number of the bars I had ordered. I wonder what they did with the bars I sent to them, did they send them to some other poor guy? Cant take six weeks to re-chrome. Anyway looks like I may have to shop for new Bars.

The only bright side to your situation is that because they took them back you have every right for a full refund, I would go for that and get new bars elsewhere.  Sorry for your troubles.

Lugnut_1

• V Star
      « Reply #89 on: Nov 16, 2012, 12:55:37 pm »

The only bright side to your situation is that because they took them back you have every right for a full refund, I would go for that and get new bars elsewhere.  Sorry for your troubles.

I just sent them an email letting them know I wish to cancel my order and get a refund. We will see how this goes.