Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: For those with stock seats...found on Ebay  (Read 2389 times)

AlanW.

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: For those with stock seats...found on Ebay
« Reply #30 on: Oct 26, 2012, 04:31:03 PM »
i got my suction cups from MICHAELS the arts and crafts store. Spent a total of $7 on six suction cups. And They work so amazing. Its crazy the amount of force it takes to pull that seat off. Just Remember if you do use the suction cups, clean the fender and the suction cups before every use so dirt and grime doesn't scratch your paint when pressing the seat on.

BigBowy

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: For those with stock seats...found on Ebay
« Reply #31 on: Nov 03, 2012, 08:38:47 PM »
Well, as far as the suction cups go, I don't think they are for me.  I wanted mine to be very quick and easy.  I know the seat will never move with the bracket on.  Although the cups might be a little easier on the paint...I'm not sure.

I'm not putting you guys down that used the suction cups, I've just been thinking about it, and decided I'm good without them.  Actually, I think it is very cool that people on here post their ideas and what works for them.  Pretty good group of nice folks on here. 

Headed out to Cassoday KS tomorrow morning for the biggest little bike rally in my area.  The local population is about 200 people, but on the first Sunday of the month, up to 5000 bikers.   ;D

Later...