Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: WARR 2013  (Read 30396 times)

luvmy68

• I call her Ruby....
  • AZ Group
  • Warrior
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: WARR 2013
« Reply #45 on: Nov 04, 2012, 02:24:25 PM »
I won't make the Beartooth Pass part of this journey...too far northeast for my ride and it's looking like I might be able to talk Tracey into this ride as well.  Is anyone else excited about this already?  We'll probably have over a hundred pages of posts by the time this comes around.   8) :raider:

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
  • Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Nov 04, 2012, 03:35:35 PM »
Bill - sorry for the dig on your bike being ready - couldn't resist.  I'm hope you do make it as I'm really looking forward to seeing it.  :poke:

RSR - you're right - we blasted down the coast way to fast... and aside from the nurse we didn't stop near enough to enjoy all that scenery.  I think Dreadly has a vibrator in the seat of his bike - he never wants to get off.  Even takes it in his motel room... hmmmmm? :raked:

ROADKILL & Deyv - thanks for the Google Maps tip.  Funny - as I was laying it out on yahoo maps I was cross referencing all the local area rides on Google Earth.  Man - there are so many some great rides in this area and so little time.  My route home through southern BC also has some great scenery and twisties.

Scoob - ya gotta make it... no excuses !
Luvmy68 - About your guess of 100 pages by WARR time - more like 200...  there are a lot of  :postwhore: on here  :rotfl: plus Bill only has 350 to go to unseat AresX as #2. 
Of course that means he would have to come up with some exotic alcoholic surprise treat for WARR - cherries are already taken.  :cheers:.

Where is Wyldfyre - this is her home state and she was promoting thiis idea in Carson.  Did she get arrested... :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Anyone know if there is a special motorcycle resort in the area like Deals Gap??

"Life... it's all about the ride."

MYRDR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • AZ Group
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Nov 04, 2012, 04:52:44 PM »
Coastal, it's all good Bro, after everything I have gone through with this bike, which in turn put you all through it too, I could expect nothing less.  The Mistress D will be ready in plenty of time, I am hoping that she will be road worthy by the middle of this week.  She will definitely be at the rally in all her glory, I can't wait...  ;D

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Nov 04, 2012, 07:59:14 PM »
Bill - sorry for the dig on your bike being ready - couldn't resist.  I'm hope you do make it as I'm really looking forward to seeing it.  :poke:

RSR - you're right - we blasted down the coast way to fast... and aside from the nurse we didn't stop near enough to enjoy all that scenery.  I think Dreadly has a vibrator in the seat of his bike - he never wants to get off.  Even takes it in his motel room... hmmmmm? :raked:

ROADKILL & Deyv - thanks for the Google Maps tip.  Funny - as I was laying it out on yahoo maps I was cross referencing all the local area rides on Google Earth.  Man - there are so many some great rides in this area and so little time.  My route home through southern BC also has some great scenery and twisties.

Scoob - ya gotta make it... no excuses !
Luvmy68 - About your guess of 100 pages by WARR time - more like 200...  there are a lot of  :postwhore: on here  :rotfl: plus Bill only has 350 to go to unseat AresX as #2. 
Of course that means he would have to come up with some exotic alcoholic surprise treat for WARR - cherries are already taken.  :cheers:.

Where is Wyldfyre - this is her home state and she was promoting thiis idea in Carson.  Did she get arrested... :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Anyone know if there is a special motorcycle resort in the area like Deals Gap??

Did find this website...but what was most interesting is the bike in their logo http://www.bikercamps.com/
MAGGIE VALLEY RIDES
http://mixs.ee/1xnr

highwayman

• SEA-ROAR
  • Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: Nov 04, 2012, 09:06:13 PM »
About 3,500 round trip for me without any extra riding...a tad to far  :( Maybe when/if it gets a tad closer to the mid-west I will be able to attend!! Anyway...yall have a great time!!!

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
  • Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: Nov 04, 2012, 09:06:58 PM »

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Nov 05, 2012, 09:41:50 AM »
Its about 1800 miles to get there and back and then add whatever miles I put on while Im out there :D

2015 WEST CENTRAL RAIDER RALLY
Black Hills SD Area-June 11-15, 2015
Check out the WCRR website for more information.
http://westcentralraiderrally.com

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: Nov 05, 2012, 10:03:14 AM »

I've been wondering this as well.  I think I've seen her on the forum once since last WARR.

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
  • Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: Nov 05, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »

I've been wondering this as well.  I think I've seen her on the forum once since last WARR.

Anyone have her phone number to check that she's okay.  Hmmmm.... I hope she wasn't offended by our group consumption of liquor and traditional dances... it is obviously all it's all Dreadly's fault !  :wtf: :rotfl: :cheers: :yay: :cop:

Deyv

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: Nov 05, 2012, 12:03:54 PM »

Anyone have her phone number to check that she's okay.  Hmmmm.... I hope she wasn't offended by our group consumption of liquor and traditional dances... it is obviously all it's all Dreadly's fault !  :wtf: :rotfl: :cheers: :yay: :cop:

She's probably just super busy keeping the highway's and byways safe.. :)

Deyv
Non Clementia!
Non Captivus!

dreadly

• living the dream
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Nov 05, 2012, 12:52:20 PM »
My shoulders are pretty big ... I can take a heaping of blame - till I break down and cry

Race the rain
Ride the wind
Chase the sunset
-- only a biker understands --

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Nov 05, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
To bad Thats so far away from Ms.  I guess  i will have to wait until its a little closer to home. Unless A money tree arises at home ;D ;D
Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.

luvmy68

• I call her Ruby....
  • AZ Group
  • Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Nov 05, 2012, 06:32:33 PM »
My shoulders are pretty big ... I can take a heaping of blame - till I break down and cry

When ya do what you do Bro, ya gotta shoulder the blame.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  You know I love ya man!!!!  Looking forward to tipping a few with you again.

MYRDR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • AZ Group
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Nov 05, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »
Man I hate thinking about all that I missed by not being able to go to WARR 2012, but I can say that I will love what I am not going to miss at WARR 2013...  ;D :rolleyes:

RedStar Raider

• WARR MEMBER
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: Nov 06, 2012, 11:54:10 PM »
Where is Wyldfyre - this is her home state and she was promoting thiis idea in Carson.  Did she get arrested...   

I've called her twice, left messages, texted her, sent her email, and sent PM from here, all in vain. I am mildly concerned as this is not like her. We talked a lot before WARR 2012.
i WILL KEEP TRYING!

RSR
RedStar Raider             FOUR WHEELS MOVE YOUR BODY, TWO WHEELS MOVE YOUR SOUL.