Author Topic: WARR 2013  (Read 71963 times)

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
Re: WARR 2013
« Reply #75 on: Nov 09, 2012, 09:17:13 am »
I am planning on being there, gotta start putting the pennies away...  ;D

Man, I was sleepy as hell when I first read this, thought you said put the PENISES away....  oh man. :o

Considering there were only four women at WARR last year (not counting Wyldfyre's daughter since she was only 17) putting away the penises is probably a good idea.  I'm really hoping for a little more estrogen in the group next year.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Lrdofh8

• Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #76 on: Nov 10, 2012, 06:25:54 am »

Man, I was sleepy as hell when I first read this, thought you said put the PENISES away....  oh man. :o

Considering there were only four women at WARR last year (not counting Wyldfyre's daughter since she was only 17) putting away the penises is probably a good idea.  I'm really hoping for a little more estrogen in the group next year.

*cough* sausage fest *cough*

This is my shield. I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of its shadow nor my city out of its shelter. I will die with my shield before me facing the enemy.

Deyv

• Raider
    « Reply #77 on: Nov 10, 2012, 09:20:02 am »

*cough* sausage fest *cough*

Yeah, little bit.. specially with RK getting all the attention from the manager...lol :D

• Advertisement

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
      • Roadliner
      « Reply #78 on: Dec 09, 2012, 03:24:17 pm »
      Doesn't matter which way you come at this - you can hit a piece of about 70% of these routes coming in and heading out of WARR 2013.

Keep in mind they are talking "drives" for cars and RV's etc - not exclusve to Raiders - but they have lots of info on our potential routes.

Nice way to kill another friggin  :raining: :banghead: :censored:   day.

Top 10 scenic drives in the Rockies

Looking for a driving destination for your vacation this summer? B.C. and the U.S. states to the south provide some of the most beautiful drives imaginable. The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies (www.drivethetop10.com), which includes drives in the U.S. and Canada, has set out to showcase some of those breathtaking routes.  (Check this site for route details and maps, info, etc)

Nearly 200 partners and suppliers, including restaurants, artisans, wineries and cultural and historical centres have committed to providing an enjoyable experience for visitors, as well as upholding sustainable travel principles established by National Geographic's Center for Sustainable Destinations.

The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies include five U.S. states (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Washington and Oregon) and two Canadian provinces (British Columbia and Alberta).

The Top 10 Scenic Drives are:

1. Beartooth Highway (MT & WY)

2. Circle the Continental Divide Driving Tour (WY)

3. Hells Canyon Scenic Byway (OR & ID)

4. Hot Springs Circle Tour (B. C.)

5. International Selkirk Loop (ID, WA and B.C.)

6. Montana Scenic Loop (MT)

7. Northwest Passage Scenic Byway (ID)

8. Salmon River-Sawtooth Scenic Byways (ID)

9. Waterton-Glacier International Peace Park Loop (MT, Alberta and B.C.)

10. Yellowstone-Grand Teton Loop (WY, MT & ID)

Connecting Historic Trails:

-David Thompson Historic Route (Alberta, B.C., MT, ID and WA)

-Lewis & Clark National Histor ic Trail (WA, OR, ID and MT)

-Nez Perce National Historic Trail (OR, ID, MT and WY)

-Oregon National Historic Trail (WY, ID and OR)

"Life... it's all about the ride."

Phalcun

• I'd rather be riding my Raider!!
      • Road Star
      « Reply #79 on: Dec 09, 2012, 04:16:14 pm »
      Cool link CoastalTrader, Nice rides for sure, haven't been on all of them, yet.  Can't wait to ride the Beartooth this year, just this morning at a local toy run I overheard a rider talking about how awesome the Beartooth run is.  It's also about time that I dust off my passport and get me a Canadian language book and check out some of the nice scenery in Canada too eh?
      « Last Edit: Dec 09, 2012, 04:18:10 pm by Phalcun »

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
      • Roadliner
      « Reply #80 on: Dec 09, 2012, 05:36:16 pm »
      Cool link CoastalTrader, Nice rides for sure, haven't been on all of them, yet.  Can't wait to ride the Beartooth this year, just this morning at a local toy run I overheard a rider talking about how awesome the Beartooth run is.  It's also about time that I dust off my passport and get me a Canadian language book and check out some of the nice scenery in Canada too eh?

Once you understand our dialect and get past the hand signals do come up.  I'd be glad to join you on a ride or two here on Vancouber Island.  You just need to ride up to Pt Angeles and come across on the MV Coho (Blackball Ferry Corp) over to Victoris - do a few rides on the island here and then you can catch one of the ferries over to Vancouver, which sets you up on mutiple routes headding home.

Phalcun

• I'd rather be riding my Raider!!
      • Road Star
      « Reply #81 on: Dec 09, 2012, 05:50:15 pm »
       That's a big 10-4 on ferry to Vancouber Island, maybe next summer, hopefully by then I'll have your lingo down enough for travel.

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 20
      « Reply #82 on: Dec 09, 2012, 07:07:28 pm »

Once you understand our dialect and get past the hand signals do come up.  I'd be glad to join you on a ride or two here on Vancouber Island.  You just need to ride up to Pt Angeles and come across on the MV Coho (Blackball Ferry Corp) over to Victoris - do a few rides on the island here and then you can catch one of the ferries over to Vancouver, which sets you up on mutiple routes headding home.
      Is there a different ferry someone could take?

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
      • Roadliner
      « Reply #83 on: Dec 09, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »

Is there a different ferry someone could take?

For you RoadKill - yeah - the BlueBalls Ferry :evillaugh: - anyone else might look at the BC Ferry Corp - which has multiple island connections and is bigger than the Canadian Navy (seriously).

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #84 on: Dec 10, 2012, 09:46:48 am »
      Canada has a military???

From watching TV, I have learned that when Canadians are approached in an agressive manner (bumped into or such), they just turn an apologize and offer a donut.   You mean TV was lying to me???

CoastalTrader

• WARR 2012-13-14
      • Roadliner
      « Reply #85 on: Dec 10, 2012, 11:14:59 am »
      Canada has a military???

From watching TV, I have learned that when Canadians are approached in an agressive manner (bumped into or such), they just turn an apologize and offer a donut.   You mean TV was lying to me???

Ares - that's priceless !   I am so happy that you have committed to learning about the cultural intricacies of people in some far off land.  We will have you thru that qualifying co-odination dance and put a visitor visa in your hands in no time flat.   :shake:

I'm afraid tho - that your description above is not of our military, but the Royal Canadian Mounted Police  :cop:- the donut reference was a dead give-away.  Our warriors carry hockey sticks - which how we defeated the Russian's with  8 famous battles back in 1972.  :firstplace:  You must learn the key points in our history and what defines us as a nation.  Try the movie Slapshot as a primer. :rotfl: :rotfl:  NOTE!  Little know fact - it is a 'criminal offense' punushable by huge fines and/or imprisonment - if you say "excuse me" while either: a) wearing skates; and/or b) carrying a hockey stick.  The "and/or" ammendment was instituted by our Supreme Court in the 1960's with the advent of 'road hockey'.

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #86 on: Dec 10, 2012, 11:17:56 am »
      Canada has a military???

Ares - that's priceless !   I am so happy that you have committed to learning about the cultural intricacies of people in some far off land.  We will have you thru that qualifying co-odination dance and put a visitor visa in your hands in no time flat.   :shake:

I'm afraid tho - that your description above is not of our military, but the Royal Canadian Mounted Police  :cop:- the donut reference was a dead give-away.  Our warriors carry hockey sticks - which how we defeated the Russian's with  8 famous battles back in 1972.  :firstplace:  You must learn the key points in our history and what defines us as a nation.  Try the movie Slapshot as a primer. :rotfl: :rotfl:  NOTE!  Little know fact - it is a 'criminal offense' punushable by huge fines and/or imprisonment - if you say "excuse me" while either: a) wearing skates; and/or b) carrying a hockey stick.  The "and/or" ammendment was instituted by our Supreme Court in the 1960's with the advent of 'road hockey'.

Now that's priceless Coastal...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jim

• Raider
      • Referrals: 4
      « Reply #87 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:01:00 pm »
      Not to mention how us Canadians faught off the naughty Americans from invading us a couple of times.... not the Quantity but the Quality.... hey just like Harley and Yamaha....  :o

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 4
      « Reply #88 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:09:02 pm »
      Not to mention how us Canadians faught off the naughty Americans from invading us a couple of times.... not the Quantity but the Quality.... hey just like Harley and Yamaha....  :o

Boy scouts... don't count!!    :rotfl:

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #89 on: Dec 10, 2012, 12:29:30 pm »

Boy scouts... don't count!!    :rotfl:

I think you meant Girl Scouts or Brownies.