Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: HD 110CI AT BIKE NITE  (Read 1222 times)

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
HD 110CI AT BIKE NITE
« on: Nov 01, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
so this RUB rolls up to Twin Peaks bike nite like he's some kind of conquering hero on his shiney blue HD 110CI dresser.  Flames with a big ugly-a$$ eagle on the tank.  Rolls in trying to make eye contact with everyone hoping to see them drool over his pride and joy.  Thought he was going to crap his new leathers when he realized there were two more identical bikes not more than 20 feet away.  Was too funny   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Kick Logic To The Curb!

tice

• AZ Group
  • Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: HD 110CI AT BIKE NITE
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2012, 11:13:29 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:  Id loved to seen that!!!!!!

LostDog

« Reply #2 on: Nov 01, 2012, 11:26:20 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02, 2012, 07:36:43 AM »
Too funny!!!      :rotfl:

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

wolfraider

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 02, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »
 ttiwwp
To live on two wheels is to live a life in balance!

100k miles March 2008 - May 2014

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 02, 2012, 10:57:58 AM »
Very seldom is there another Raider near by mine and in the few chances it has happened, none of them have looked like min.e

Even at WARR I bet the average person would've had any idea that almost ever bike parked under the awning were the same model bike. We made them our own!

MYRDR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • AZ Group
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 02, 2012, 11:48:49 AM »
I would have paid money to see the look on his face...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 02, 2012, 12:55:13 PM »
I wish i would have taken pics.  One of the funniest things I ever saw.  Even better was that his girl was on the back too.  She actually looked upset that there were identical bikes there.  Kinda like when two girls show up separately to a party wearing the exact same outfit. 

The whole thing was priceless to see.

I've yet to see another Raider in Baton Rouge let alone anything that is even close to looking like mine.
Kick Logic To The Curb!

Veego

« Reply #8 on: Nov 02, 2012, 02:12:37 PM »
He should have just been happy that two other guys have such excellent tastes in selecting their ride. Wish I could have been there to join them and make it four but then it sounds like they were 2010 Street Glide CVO's. Awesome machines.

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Nov 02, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »
He should have just been happy that two other guys have such excellent tastes in selecting their ride. Wish I could have been there to join them and make it four but then it sounds like they were 2010 Street Glide CVO's. Awesome machines.

The paint on the fairing looked very nice.  I also like how the mirrors attached the the fairing...very subtle touch.  THe eagle on the tank looked like it was drawn by a 4 year old.  When parked next to other harleys they looked big but compared to the size of a raider or VTX1800 they looked tiny.  Kinda odd how that is.

The other 110 guys seemed nice enough and not too into themselves.  This guy on the other hand was just one of those guys that everybody can't stand.  Even the HD folks didn't really want to talk to him.

Kick Logic To The Curb!

Veego

« Reply #10 on: Nov 03, 2012, 08:36:17 AM »
I hear ya on the eagle emblem and it's a reason I never looked at that year. I prefer the ruby 2012 FLHX CVO or Kryptonite 2011 but they still have the same eagle design. The 2010 looks like it was painted on and the newer ones are emblems. If I were tp buy a FLHX I'd probably just go for a demin black non CVO and make a sleeper out of it.

I think this is the bike you're talking about. Some people can be cool about what they ride, others not so much and get a big head about it. I can see where the others would shine him on about this.

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov 03, 2012, 12:16:50 PM »
Yep that's the exact bike.  3 of them at bike night Thursday and I saw 3 more (different riders) at LSU today while tailgating already.  I appreciate guys who ride and aren't big headed about their bikes.  Try my best with the raider and since most people here don't know what it is, its pretty much a sleeper.

While its no secret that I dilike the brand because of the lemons I had with it I can appreciate a guys love for their bike.  Hell, if I hadn't had a couple of really bad lemons I would still probably be riding HD.  Got no problem with people owning a HD just can't stand those who preach constantly about them trying to convince me that its better.  Kinda like the rediculous number of people trying to talk politics and convince you to vote one way or the other.  Drives me nuts.

I actually feel pretty sad for the guy at bike nite.  He loves his bike but got no cred since he over did it with his attitude.  Hopefully he'll learn his lesson so he can start enjoying himself at bike nite.
Kick Logic To The Curb!

bigjohn

« Reply #12 on: Nov 13, 2012, 10:18:48 PM »
yea people are full of false pride

bigjohn

« Reply #13 on: Nov 20, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
i have been spanked by a harley sportster with 2 riders to boot. i  could  be john force and still get my ass kicked by grandma galoot..big john