Author Topic: Difference between a good shop (Tejas) and a careless shop (Two Wheel World)  (Read 3350 times)

Tail dragger

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
Dan, you truly are a "class act".

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

bigjohn

i've been to a dealership in the north delaware area [not to hard to figure out who] and i can say with all certainty that half of their workers are ***holes. they left the bolts on my cobra exhaust loose when they did the "$110 to tighten the belt thing" and they fell the **** out. i said they fell the **** out. i went back and you can guess what they said..i fixed it myself.....i'm riding down the road and i get like this funny feelin about my brake light and sure enough the front brake don 't light it up. i said, i bet those jerks bumped a wire when they had the tank up doing the filter and plugs. so i go back and they said a connector came loose..no **** i thought to myself. they only wanted $95 to plug my light back in. i am absolutely boiling inside. after all the smart ass comments and time away from riding i just want to get the hell outta there.so then,i signed the visa card without looking..a week later the owner calls me up and asked about my experience at the dealership...i bite my tongue.. i say only nice things. he then informs me that the front desk charged my card 95 cents instead of 95 dollars. i already told him i felt it was the mechanics fault. so he comes back with pay me half or find another shop. all of this is just  aggravating crap that i don't need. wish i could find a good shop.

Mr. T

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 4
    Wow... sorry to here about your experience with that dealer.  But, I must admit.... it just makes me appreciate Tejas Motorsport's that much more.

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      I would not consider what I see in that pic insignificant.  Unfortunately you can't prove they did it without the pre inspection Capt referred too.  And T and those that live right there where Tejas is at have the best that can be had.

the urban legend

• Raider
      • Referrals: 0
      I would not consider what I see in that pic insignificant.  Unfortunately you can't prove they did it without the pre inspection Capt referred too.  And T and those that live right there where Tejas is at have the best that can be had.
      Personally,any damage to a new part is significant.
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.