Raider parts and accessories

Author Topic: 12" over front end  (Read 6703 times)

jhow2133

• Raider
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: 12" over front end
« Reply #90 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:04:39 PM »
No really were is Big John is he on a time out? :cus:
Pretty sure he is on time out. Can read posts but can't post himself till next Tuesday per Mr. T
I have big plans...

THUNDER

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:24:37 PM »
Yes, he is on a Temp. Ban, for using some Language, that he was warned about and correceted by a admin. Then he turned around and use the same word again, Guy's. we rule with a very fexible sword, But you step over and push the limit's after several pm's, you will be set down, T was alot more fexible than I would have been, I would have ban him. Hope this clears up some of your thought's...
« Last Edit: Nov 28, 2012, 11:26:33 PM by THUNDER »
THUNDER
You can watch stuff happen
You can make stuff happen
Or you can say what the hell happened....Quote from ..Capt. Phil...R.I.P.
PATRIOT GUARD RIDER

[img]http://www.roadstarraider.

silverstreak

« Reply #92 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:44:04 PM »
Yes, he is on a Temp. Ban, for using some Language, that he was warned about and correceted by a admin. Then he turned around and use the same word again, Guy's. we rule with a very fexible sword, But you step over and push the limit's after several pm's, you will be set down, T was alot more fexible than I would have been, I would have ban him. Hope this clears up some of your thought's...

rules are rules, i have no problem with a banhammer.

jhow2133

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:54:23 PM »

rules are rules, i have no problem with a banhammer.
:agree: no problem here
I have big plans...

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:05:44 AM »
Most likely iits for the best. I dont have a problem with that. Dont think anyone cares to read filth .
Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.

MYRDR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • AZ Group
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:06:40 AM »
I found it kind of odd that he would use language like that and in his next post be preaching the word.  Not what I would expect from a God fearing man.

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:16:36 AM »
I found it kind of odd that he would use language like that and in his next post be preaching the word.  Not what I would expect from a God fearing man.
:goodjob: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:18:06 AM »

Agreed....

BigJohn has decided to make his leave of absence - permanent.  

To all of us who wanted to not only see his Raider "as-is" but also with the 12" extensions, I'm afraid it's not going to happen.

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

budaman

• Raider
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:29:09 AM »
Gee I didn't see that one coming
2010 & 2012 ROM WINNER

jim

• Raider
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:31:28 AM »

Well I have run out of popcorn and feel this one is heading down a dead end. If bigjohn can post pics of 13" tubes and not of his own Raider, I am canceling my subscription to this thread and will move on to other exciting threads...  :raider:

I still say having the joint under the tree is a bad idea, thats all I got for this one. Adios!

Probably not quite at center.  I have the 3" and only about 2" are visible.  The first inch is buried in the upper tree.
He said that the joint was going to be flush with the top of the bottom tree-not below it- the rest was going to be above the top tree. At least that was my understanding :shrug:

Still seems too close for my comfort.  I wouldn't do it.

I don't think the factory upper tubes were designed to have that much more stress put on them either, but then again, I've got 4" ones.  I wish him luck and can't wait to see pics.  And I truely hope that it ends up safely, with no issue.

Ron-where does the joint end up at using the 4" ext-about half way in between the triple trees?

Dan The seam ia a little below the center point of the upper and lower triple tree.

Is it really?  I have mine covered, but I figured it wouldn't be that low. 

Sorry. Giving false info.

Reverse mine, it's a little above, not below the center point.

Isn't that what I said in the first place?  Not quite at center.

Well no, you asked, I answered and reveresed my answer when I realized I had it backwards.

Who's on first??  :rotfl:

"I've been up early my whole life, and all that ever did was increase the amount of time during the day something could go wrong."

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:35:06 AM »
Gee I didn't see that one coming
;D  I kinda figured that was the destination that train was headed.

jim

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:42:14 AM »
;D ;D Still no picture of a Raider  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .. Some random metal tubeing :o :o . He may of just went got some pipe to fix something at the house.  I have a feeling these (bigjon) threads are total smoke to waiste our timelike the dang windshield i was going to buy from him that i dont think he really did have :banghead: :rant: .

I'm with ya  :lolsign:

asked a few times for just update pics to see what bigjohn was doing ... hasn't happened.
all I've seen is talk about extensions ... church ... and bj telling us how some might now say what they say if they saw him in person

I wish you well with whatever is it you are doing

Hmmmmm.... speaking of some updated pics  :rolleyes: how about some of your bike brother....  ??? been hearing all these good things but have nothing to referance.... ;)

"I've been up early my whole life, and all that ever did was increase the amount of time during the day something could go wrong."

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Nov 29, 2012, 07:59:12 AM »
;D ;D Still no picture of a Raider  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: .. Some random metal tubeing :o :o . He may of just went got some pipe to fix something at the house.  I have a feeling these (bigjon) threads are total smoke to waiste our timelike the dang windshield i was going to buy from him that i dont think he really did have :banghead: :rant: .

I'm with ya  :lolsign:

asked a few times for just update pics to see what bigjohn was doing ... hasn't happened.
all I've seen is talk about extensions ... church ... and bj telling us how some might now say what they say if they saw him in person

I wish you well with whatever is it you are doing

Hmmmmm.... speaking of some updated pics  :rolleyes: how about some of your bike brother....  ??? been hearing all these good things but have nothing to referance.... ;)
Will have to take some b4 and after pics.  ;D  My sprocket actually came in yesterday. I prob am going to have to drill the sprocket bolt holes bigger.Bags and wing i havent decided on wich kind yet. Kinda likeing the corner hard bags but they arent color matched like the batwing i was gonna get so i am still looking for some Gotta get some up their. B4 i forget what i am gonna be comeing from.

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Nov 29, 2012, 08:09:32 AM »
That really stinks that he won't be back.  I really wanted to see how it turned out. 
I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

Scoob

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Nov 29, 2012, 08:41:31 AM »
That really stinks that he won't be back.  I really wanted to see how it turned out.
I did too-oh well :shrug:

2015 WEST CENTRAL RAIDER RALLY
Black Hills SD Area-June 11-15, 2015
Check out the WCRR website for more information.
http://westcentralraiderrally.com