Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: Group Buy from Low and Mean 11/14-12/3  (Read 4591 times)

woodog

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Group Buy from Low and Mean 11/14-12/3
« Reply #15 on: Nov 19, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »
They can color match.........not sure about the 2012
Woodog..Patriot Raider...Marine... MGySgt.  Semper Fidelis

theurbanlegend

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Nov 19, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »
They will color match but what I want to know is at what price.Is it the standard price or is there a group buy discount?
The biggest mistake of my life was not buying a raider sooner

Low and Mean

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Nov 20, 2012, 12:21:02 AM »
They will color match but what I want to know is at what price.Is it the standard price or is there a group buy discount?
We can color match most Factory colors and if we have not matched that color we can with your supplied fender. However painting material and labor to the quality we expect, takes more time and money then making the fender. If we could offer you a discount on the paint we would. So the paint prices are the same as on our website.
Thanks for your interest.
LM

theurbanlegend

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Nov 20, 2012, 08:38:03 PM »
We can color match most Factory colors and if we have not matched that color we can with your supplied fender. However painting material and labor to the quality we expect, takes more time and money then making the fender. If we could offer you a discount on the paint we would. So the paint prices are the same as on our website.
LM
That's actually what I expected.
Decisions,decisions....
One more question:What color is the unpainted chin fairing?Is it bare fiberglass or is there a "base" color applied to it?
OK so that was 2 questions  ;)

Tail dragger

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:06:01 PM »
Fairing and fenders come with "Gel Coat" which is a black color.  Stated that this isn't finished and needs to be sanded and then painted.  But, might work if you are not real picky.  Kind of think that if you sanded it and then finished it to look like the frame, would look pretty darn good.

theurbanlegend

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Nov 22, 2012, 06:14:24 AM »
OK thanks

h00sierh0rn

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Nov 22, 2012, 09:24:01 AM »
I'm glad I stumbled upon this...  I'll be sending my info today (Thanksgiving) for a Chin and Screen.

I already have a Reaper front and my SAC arrived today.  With the Chin, the mod wars will have come to an end and the Rebellion (against my bank account) will have triumphed!

C'mon 10!

h00sierh0rn

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Nov 22, 2012, 12:00:38 PM »
Just sent my order.  Will there be a confirmation of some sort?

theurbanlegend

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Nov 24, 2012, 07:13:56 AM »
Sent my order.
Now the waiting begins... :popcorn: :popcorn:

1EVIL1

• V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Nov 26, 2012, 04:35:42 PM »
Order sent..... So how many confirmed people have sent orders in so we know if we have a purchase yet or not? Thanks

h00sierh0rn

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Nov 27, 2012, 02:37:34 PM »
As of now, we have got no orders for the Raider group buy. If you have sent in your order then please contact us again as we did not receive it.
Thank you all for your patience and support.
LM
Sales@LowandMean.com
1-855-880-6660

What about now?  I know I sent my order, but I didn't get any response.

h00sierh0rn

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Nov 27, 2012, 02:41:46 PM »
As of now, we have got no orders for the Raider group buy. If you have sent in your order then please contact us again as we did not receive it.
Thank you all for your patience and support.
LM
Sales@LowandMean.com
1-855-880-6660

What about now?  I know I sent my order, but I didn't get any response.

So I just called and spoke to Holly.  There are 7 orders in on the group buy as of now.

Let's go, folks...  we need 3 more!

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Nov 27, 2012, 03:55:27 PM »
LM
320 bucks more :yikes: :yikes:  .  More than the fender ? Or am i lookin at the wrong thing ?
Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.

Ares X

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Nov 27, 2012, 04:10:28 PM »
LM
320 bucks more :yikes: :yikes:  .  More than the fender ? Or am i lookin at the wrong thing ?

Nope.  The paint is more than the fender, but I bought my wife's full wrap fender for her Stryker and paid the extra $$$ to have it painted and I am so glad I did because it's a perfect match.   I saw a guy locally who bought a reaper fender for his Raider and did not have it painted, but left it with the gel coat and it made the entire Raider look like garbage and I didn't think that was possible to do.

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Nov 27, 2012, 04:31:28 PM »
LM

Nope.  The paint is more than the fender, but I bought my wife's full wrap fender for her Stryker and paid the extra $$$ to have it painted and I am so glad I did because it's a perfect match.   I saw a guy locally who bought a reaper fender for his Raider and did not have it painted, but left it with the gel coat and it made the entire Raider look like garbage and I didn't think that was possible to do.
I think i will just keep my stock fender on until next year. Even though i hate that short fender. The bags ,shield,fuel processor and my Sprocket mod i am doing. And along with christmas. My plate would be overloaded with that much more.. I will just have to wait until next year and do it right the way i want it.

Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.