Raider Patches

Author Topic: Stryker forum members  (Read 1897 times)

K9Stryker

• V Star
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Stryker forum members
« on: Nov 18, 2012, 10:35:24 AM »
There are a few of us from the stryker forum moving over here for the time being due to our spam infestation. What would help others coming over to help with their registration?

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Stryker forum members
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »
There are a few of us from the stryker forum moving over here for the time being due to our spam infestation. What would help others coming over to help with their registration?
Any new members have to be accepted now...Mr. T is working on that -

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2012, 10:50:58 AM »

Have them request to be a member and then send me their forum name.  The "spammers" are getting more creative.  Their now tying their forum names to their email address (same name) hoping that will let them in....   it doesn't.   ;D

I've deleted in excess of 150+ accounts trying to get in here.

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

magaffer

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 18, 2012, 11:30:21 AM »
THANK YOU! Mr. T

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 18, 2012, 11:34:31 AM »
Put yourselves on the Member map.
Kick Logic To The Curb!

11stryker

• Chubb Hollow Rattlers Executive Member
  • V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 18, 2012, 12:47:55 PM »
These Spammers remind me of the mid 70's when all the "Skip" Interference became a part of CB Radios. CB's are still great for the truckers on the road, but what a huge hit to the majority of the users and never did recover.

11stryker

• Chubb Hollow Rattlers Executive Member
  • V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 18, 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
Map has been pinned!

j4patrice

• Angel by day...Devil by night...
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Road Star
  • Referrals: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 18, 2012, 01:29:49 PM »
I also pinned the map. :)

jim

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Nov 18, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »

Have them request to be a member and then send me their forum name.  The "spammers" are getting more creative.  Their now tying their forum names to their email address (same name) hoping that will let them in....   it doesn't.   ;D

Maybe it's time for a new title.... "Sergeant at arms" sounds appropriate.... 8)

"I've been up early my whole life, and all that ever did was increase the amount of time during the day something could go wrong."

ShorbE

• V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Nov 18, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »
Soooo.. When are we getting our own sub-forum ;)

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Nov 18, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »
Soooo.. When are we getting our own sub-forum ;)

welcome    i hope the spam problem doesnt hit here as i beleive that we have the same owners who should be fixing the problem

Same owners... different administrators.

I have closed the "open door" on this site which is why the "spammers" can't get in

Bless you my son!! Lol well if you know the admins to the stryker forum smack the piss out of them for us. Cause I'm bout to put my stryker up for sale to get a raider which will piss off my wife. Lol

Sorry... I don't know anyone from that site. I may just set up a Stryker board/category on this site... as an option if the Stryker site folds...  That will at least give our little brothers/sisters a "safe" place...

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

Pudge

• 2008 Raider - Fast Black
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov 18, 2012, 07:17:26 PM »

Is the objective of a spammer to sell their product or just to create havoc? Cause if it's to sell, they must be stupid. No one's buying there, are they?
jp

(sent from my Commodore 64)

K9Stryker

• V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Nov 18, 2012, 07:30:04 PM »

Is the objective of a spammer to sell their product or just to create havoc? Cause if it's to sell, they must be stupid. No one's buying there, are they?

Well what i have in my cabinet is hell of alot better than what they are trying to peddle. And i got mine legally and free. lol

RangerRick

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:45:30 PM »
OMG I just went to the stryker site and the first forum had nothing but spam on pages 1-20, I gave up at that point. If I was a member there I would feel so violated >:( >:( >:( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

What the hell happened to the people that are supposed to running that site ??? ??? ??? keeping that SHIT OUT :'(
2009 Raider XV19CYS
ANG Member 25 years
Retired Aug. 1, 2010

j4patrice

• Angel by day...Devil by night...
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Road Star
  • Referrals: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Nov 18, 2012, 08:50:57 PM »
OMG I just went to the stryker site and the first forum had nothing but spam on pages 1-20, I gave up at that point. If I was a member there I would feel so violated >:( >:( >:( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

What the hell happened to the people that are supposed to running that site ??? ??? ??? keeping that SHIT OUT :'(

You are right, we are most definitely feeling violated.  :yikes: :poke: