Raider Patches

Author Topic: Radical exhaust for the Raider  (Read 4343 times)

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Radical exhaust for the Raider
« Reply #60 on: Dec 20, 2012, 09:20:12 AM »
I thought I saw on another post they are $850.

I'm wondering if I saw that somewhere too. For some reason $800+ was in my head, but I didn't know if I just imagine it. 

I think they should be half that price since they're smaller pipes and use less materials. Plus there are no baffles, so they're saving money all over the place.  Unfortunately it doesn't work that way though.

I don't see myself changing pipes anyway.  I love my Swepts and don't have a spare $850 to throw at them.  And even if I did, I would probably put that towards new paint.

$850.00
http://www.roadstarraider.com/index.php?topic=18511.msg340377#msg340377

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Dec 20, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »

I'm wondering if I saw that somewhere too. For some reason $800+ was in my head, but I didn't know if I just imagine it. 

I think they should be half that price since they're smaller pipes and use less materials. Plus there are no baffles, so they're saving money all over the place.  Unfortunately it doesn't work that way though.

I don't see myself changing pipes anyway.  I love my Swepts and don't have a spare $850 to throw at them.  And even if I did, I would probably put that towards new paint.

$850.00

Actually $750 if you're one of the first 15 pre-orders.  It's not a terrible price by any means.

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Dec 20, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »

$850.00

Actually $750 if you're one of the first 15 pre-orders.  It's not a terrible price by any means.

It is for all but the first 15....   

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

MYRDR aka Bill L

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Dec 20, 2012, 10:43:29 AM »

$850.00

It is for all but the first 15....   

And don't forget the free hat...  ;)