Raider parts and accessories

Author Topic: "USA" proud on a Yamaha?  (Read 3622 times)

Chance13

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: "USA" proud on a Yamaha?
« Reply #60 on: Nov 28, 2012, 02:49:13 PM »
But its all good, Thailand, that sounds like another thread in a different place..

Put it in the wind, everyday is a good day to ride, if you have a
 RAIDER!!!!!

silverstreek

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Nov 28, 2012, 04:41:36 PM »
I got a Raider because it's a great looking bike with a ton of HP! I also have a Toyota Tundra, because it's a nice truck, and has 381 HP! My wife owns and drives a BMW (it's her thing, not mine!)

The issue is we live in the good ole USA...... I could care less about what some Harley boy thinks of my Raider that may have a decal or paint work showing the flag. It's where I live. Besides, most people around here who ride Harleys all ride the same exact model. Some with more chrome, and some with less. They're all ugly baggers with no imagination!

The Raider after all is completely different, and I imagine looks great from the ass end? Because this will be the only thing a bagger rider will see if side by side with a Raider when the light turns green :o Maybe I should paint a little man holding an American Flag with one hand, and waving good bye with the other on the rear fender?  ;D

silverstreak

« Reply #62 on: Nov 29, 2012, 01:06:25 AM »
my bike is a bike, my redneck dodge diesel was made in mexico, my clothes were made in china shoes in korea....

I was born in this country and that is all i need to worry bout.

LostDog

« Reply #63 on: Nov 30, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
Tell them you're 100% USA and proud of it and the fact that you're free enuf to proudly buy a great bike like a Yamaha Raider. 8)