Raider Patches

Author Topic: only a raider is a raider  (Read 345 times)

bigjohn

only a raider is a raider
« on: Nov 26, 2012, 06:35:31 PM »
let's talk about the raider's looks. #1 it's hot looking...if it was ugly you would be riding something else. #2 it's a chick   magnet...this is a loaded subject within itself. #3 only some mods really enhance what is already done. #4 my girlfriend got pissed,,really pissed when i bought one, so i knew i was on the right bike. CAUTION; be careful what misleading negative comments you may hear about your raider. this is due to pure jealousy coming from the desperate little black heart of the naysayer. ATTENTION; try to remember to the eye of the average woman this bike is visually appealing. it is easy for you [the owner]  to forget this over time because of boredom and just plain being a man. WARNING; perform mods with caution as only some truly add to the already outstanding esthetics. you might ask a non-biker or lady friend for their opinion before doing something stupid. big john

Mr. T
I took the liberty to change the word he had in this post to the word "chick".
Please be careful in your choice of words.

« Last Edit: Nov 26, 2012, 07:30:39 PM by Mr. T »

silverstreak

Re: only a raider is a raider
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2012, 06:52:39 PM »
as cool of a bike the raider is, it hast gotten me laid....    but then again i dont want to deal with a womans shit anyways... :rolleyes:

me

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
Re: only a raider is a raider
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2012, 07:51:45 PM »
funny you say all that, I went on a toys for tots bike ride, and get this, there was some bad a$$ looking bikers in some of the clubs on "RAIDER'S", and I most say I had sean at less six, two of them was very very sweet looking, money was put into them, so what is that saying about the RAIDER  :chopper: