Custom Raider

Author Topic: What would you name this bike?  (Read 1929 times)

TRaider_John

• Patriot Guard Rider and SEA-ROAR member
  • Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
What would you name this bike?
« on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:23:30 AM »
I'm thinking something like woodog's Next. 

jughead

• Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What would you name this bike?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:26:24 AM »
Sorry... I can't think of a name. But I do believe that would solve my road rage.
"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away"
Tom Waits

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
George Bernard Shaw

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker."
Ronald Reagan

Infernotim

• V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:29:17 AM »
zombie apocalypse. . . here I come. . .

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:30:57 AM »
"CAGERS BEWARE"

Mr. T

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:55:37 AM »
Mad Maxicle     ;D

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

t84a

• Real Men Pedal
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Nov 28, 2012, 12:01:55 PM »
I'd name it FOR SALE and I'd put a big sign on it and park it by the road for all to see :)
Ken
2010 Raider
2008 FZ1

Words of Wisdom: Enjoy your fun time, don't be concerned about others trying to do the same.

JOIN THE AMA
Helmet Fact
My local powder coater

MYRDR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • AZ Group
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Nov 28, 2012, 12:02:27 PM »
B.A.D.A.S.S.  Bad Ass Duel Assault Shooting Sycle

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Nov 28, 2012, 12:34:59 PM »
That's got some appeal.  I would have to wonder if anyone would dare mess with me riding down the freeway on that.  I'd be willing to bet that any driver looking in their rearview mirror would slide out of the way when they saw me.

As soon as I saw it I thought of the Terminator movies, so I think "The Terminator" would make a good name.

Lrdofh8

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Nov 28, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
"The Pretty Pretty Princess Cupcake Delivery Bike."

(I also named my wife's chihuahua "Zeus"  ;D )

This is my shield. I bear it before me into battle, but it is not mine alone. It protects my brother on my left. It protects my city. I will never let my brother out of its shadow nor my city out of its shelter. I will die with my shield before me facing the enemy.

gostr8r

• A proud SEA ROAR Member.
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:25:12 PM »
MMTB for More Money Than Brains. It looks like a waste of time and money. Who would want to ride such a statement themed bike and for what reason? To work and back? To impress your date for the night? A Toy’s for Tots run? To improve the general public’s opinion of bikers? IMO it’s ugly,  gawdy looking and I would own it for any low price. Not impressed at all. Northing on that bike could be legally loaded and able to fire any rounds so again what’s the purpose? It says “Look at me!" :o
I go too far and too fast to ride a Harley! If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. A Corbin fairing, bags, heated seat, V-Rail and back rest, PC3, PR Air Kit, V&H BR, 5" Chopper's Surplus Z Bars, DWG sound system, Indian front fender, mucho Kuryakyn and Yammy bling,   

wolfraider

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:34:03 PM »
MMTB for More Money Than Brains. It looks like a waste of time and money. Who would want to ride such a statement themed bike and for what reason? To work and back? To impress your date for the night? A Toy’s for Tots run? To improve the general public’s opinion of bikers? IMO it’s ugly,  gawdy looking and I would own it for any low price. Not impressed at all. Northing on that bike could be legally loaded and able to fire any rounds so again what’s the purpose? It says “Look at me!" :o

I agree!
To live on two wheels is to live a life in balance!

100k miles March 2008 - May 2014

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »

That's exactly why I think it would be fun.  I don't see it as a daily rider by any means, but just something to take out from time to time and shock people. 

michael t

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • bersachat.com
« Reply #12 on: Nov 28, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »
BEEP BEEP  MY ASS .     
[

Been there, Done it . Have License. Plate to prove it

” The Blood of AMERICAN HEROES is on Obama’s Hands…Remember Benghazi !! “

Paladin

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Nov 28, 2012, 02:12:31 PM »

All of the comments you've made about this bike could be made about woodog's. Woodog's bike is covered with bullets, knives, and granades, along with a flashy paint job. His bike certainly says "look at me". Do you think a bike covered with bullets, knives, and granades improves the general publics opinion of bikers? I don't think woodog's granades could be legally loaded and ready to fire either. So, why aren't you bagging on woodog?
BTW, most bikes that are modified, are modified to improve the way the bike looks, which = "look at me".
« Last Edit: Nov 28, 2012, 03:48:07 PM by Paladin »
Do not fear the night, fear what hunts at night.

woodog

• 2012 ROM Winner
  • Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Nov 28, 2012, 02:31:31 PM »

All of the comments you've made about this bike could be made about woodogs. Woodog's bike is covered with bullets, knives, and granades, along with a flashy paint job. His bike certainly says "look at me". Do you think a bike covered with bullets, knives, and granades improves the general publics opinion of bikers? I don't think woodog's granades could be legally loaded and ready to fire either. So, why aren't you bagging on woodog?
BTW, most bikes that are modified, are modified to improve the way the bike looks, which = "look at me".

Stock paint...2 knives 2 grenades...does not equal covered and some 50 cal bullets. ALso my "Bike" is not, the topic of this post...Paladin...But thank you for the shout out.
Woodog..Patriot Raider...Marine... MGySgt.  Semper Fidelis