Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: What would you name this bike?  (Read 1489 times)

silverstreak

What would you name this bike?
« Reply #15 on: Nov 28, 2012, 03:25:17 PM »
ooohhh  hey look a unicorn!

Paladin

• Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: What would you name this bike?
« Reply #16 on: Nov 28, 2012, 04:07:46 PM »
MMTB for More Money Than Brains. It looks like a waste of time and money. Who would want to ride such a statement themed bike and for what reason? To work and back? To impress your date for the night? A Toy’s for Tots run? To improve the general public’s opinion of bikers? IMO it’s ugly,  gawdy looking and I would own it for any low price. Not impressed at all. Northing on that bike could be legally loaded and able to fire any rounds so again what’s the purpose? It says “Look at me!" :o
All this guy did, was build a theatrical version of what I think most bikers have fantasized about having at one time or another, when having to take evasive action, against an inattentive motorist. I don't think he's on a quest to undermine the general publics opinion of bikers. I do agree that his bike does say, in a big way, "look at me". Maybe, if more bikes looked like this one, more motorists would "see us".
« Last Edit: Nov 28, 2012, 04:09:42 PM by Paladin »
Do not fear the night, fear what hunts at night.

Ares X

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Nov 28, 2012, 04:18:14 PM »
MMTB for More Money Than Brains. It looks like a waste of time and money. Who would want to ride such a statement themed bike and for what reason? To work and back? To impress your date for the night? A Toy’s for Tots run? To improve the general public’s opinion of bikers? IMO it’s ugly,  gawdy looking and I would own it for any low price. Not impressed at all. Northing on that bike could be legally loaded and able to fire any rounds so again what’s the purpose? It says “Look at me!" :o
All this guy did, was build a theatrical version of what I think most bikers have fantasized about having at one time or another, when having to take evasive action, against an inattentive motorist. I don't think he's on a quest to undermine the general publics opinion of bikers. I do agree that his bike does say, in a big way, "look at me". Maybe, if more bikes looked like this one, more motorists would "see us".

I'm with Paladin on this one.  I think it's just someone having fun with a bike.

I have a Virago that if I ever get back to it is going to become a Star Wars Themed Boba Fett bike.  It wont be my daily rider and it will definitely have that "look at me" facto.r. It's just going to be for fun.  I'm even hoping to get a Boba Fett biker jacket that was just announced this last July. It's all for fun.

theurbanlegend

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Nov 28, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »
Regardless of this guy's intentions when he built the bike,if I'm ever in a group ride with him,he's taking point...Just to be safe...
The biggest mistake of my life was not buying a raider sooner

TRaider_John

• Patriot Guard Rider and SEA-ROAR member
  • Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Nov 28, 2012, 08:45:26 PM »
OK, now that we have had a chance to vent a bit, let's get backto naming this bike.  And to be on the safe side, just leave it at that, OK?

gostr8r

• A proud SEA ROAR Member.
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Nov 28, 2012, 08:52:21 PM »
The big Gatlin guns are a turn off and the lack of attractive color and chrome makes it less than attractive to me personally. I get the whole fully armored camo look but only for a bike that is in combat, not for a bike to ride on the street. If it is not intended for street use but in battle then that would be impressive. From what I have seen at the museums about m/c bikes in the field of war is that they have trouble with chain drives, and also drive shaft universals when off road. It wouldn’t seem so tho, with the extreme motocross and enduro  bikes we have now.
I go too far and too fast to ride a Harley! If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. A Corbin fairing, bags, heated seat, V-Rail and back rest, PC3, PR Air Kit, V&H BR, 5" Chopper's Surplus Z Bars, DWG sound system, Indian front fender, mucho Kuryakyn and Yammy bling,   

LostDog

« Reply #21 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:26:56 PM »
The Eliminator seems appropriate.

Sarka

• SEA-ROAR
  • Roadliner
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:27:29 PM »
T-800 I think it has a wow factor much like the duel wheel bike in the 2013 star calendar .

Paladin

• Roadliner
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
OK, now that we have had a chance to vent a bit, let's get backto naming this bike.  And to be on the safe side, just leave it at that, OK?

TRader_John,

No one's being disrespectful, rude, or abusive. So, until that happens, I personally don't think you, or anybody needs to step in and play "Thread Cop". You started this thread. If you don't like the direction in which it's going, stay out of it.
Do not fear the night, fear what hunts at night.

ground pounder

• grgrgrgrgrgrrrrrrrraaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhghhhhh
  • Roadliner
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Nov 28, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
Something makes me think ghost raider doesn't care for it. :o
I think it's cool
I'd name it PUNISHER !
Don't we all try to make our bikes as badass as we can anyway, and who doesn't like having people comment on our rides?

Jack5095

• V Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Nov 28, 2012, 10:13:04 PM »
War Pig.

Batwood

• SEA-ROAR
  • Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Nov 28, 2012, 10:23:03 PM »
B.A.D.A.S.S.  Bad Ass Duel Assault Shooting Sycle

Love it!! ;D
You can get by on charm for about 15 min. After that you better know something!!!

silverstreak

« Reply #27 on: Nov 28, 2012, 11:51:59 PM »
street sweeper

road hazzard

payback

cut in front of me i dare you

lead sled

SLK

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Nov 29, 2012, 01:51:33 AM »
Wing of War

Iceman Cometh

B-10
SLK   I ride a Yamaha Star  Motorcycle or I ride nothing at all.

TRaider_John

• Patriot Guard Rider and SEA-ROAR member
  • Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Nov 29, 2012, 04:44:13 AM »

TRader_John,

No one's being disrespectful, rude, or abusive. So, until that happens, I personally don't think you, or anybody needs to step in and play "Thread Cop". You started this thread. If you don't like the direction in which it's going, stay out of it.

You are right, Paladin.  I did start it, and that is exactly why I have  the right to say where it goes. We offer that same option to anyone that wants to start a thread and have done so in the past,   Anything else is called hijacking.