Tejas Motorsports

Author Topic: Zambini Bros Tank Emblems  (Read 969 times)

RAIDER MANN

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Zambini Bros Tank Emblems
« on: Dec 02, 2012, 02:15:51 PM »
Came across these tank emblems by Zambini Brothers http://www.zambinibrosmfa.com/#!store

I like the Maltese crosses.  I was wondering if anybody had an experience with them and how well did they stick?

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Zambini Bros Tank Emblems
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2012, 04:57:50 PM »
I've seen these on some bikes.  Looked nice.  I like that celtic cross and the pirate skull..  If you're worried about sticking Florida joe has some 3m primer that supposed to make things stick pretty much permanent.  I'm still waiting on mine that was supposed to come with my LED lights.
Kick Logic To The Curb!

69quadracer

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2012, 05:26:19 PM »
Hay Capt Zoom no need to wait just go to local auto parts store and get some 3M adhesion promoter
I've seen these on some bikes.  Looked nice.  I like that celtic cross and the pirate skull..  If you're worried about sticking Florida joe has some 3m primer that supposed to make things stick pretty much permanent.  I'm still waiting on mine that was supposed to come with my LED lights.

Capt_Zoom

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2012, 06:22:02 PM »
Hay Capt Zoom no need to wait just go to local auto parts store and get some 3M adhesion promoter

Already tried the 3m.  I don't want the primer for my raider but do want it for my wife's xs where we have LED light strips wrapped around the fork tube.  Would like them to be more permanent since the 3m tape won't stick for more than a few days.  Just too tight wrapping around a 35mm fork.

Joe's actually ticking me off on this primer thing....I think I've emailed him like 4x since august.  Going to have to give him another call.
Kick Logic To The Curb!