Well, I want to THANK Everyone for all of the help on this project. The information everyone gave me made it possible for me to do this with little headache.
I want to thank Paldin personally for offering up his number and allowing me to call him for assistance. I didn't have to do it though since SilverStreek gave me step by step instructions in a number of PMs.
I want to especially thank SilverStreek for the guidance through this and for sending me the parts. Total cost out of pocket for me was a little over $4 for some brake fluid. I had some, but SilverStreek thought it would be a good idea to have unopened fluid and at $4, I'm not going to worry about it. I think he may have paid more to ship the parts to me, than I ended up paying for the repair. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
I didn't end up completey removing the exhaust. For some reason I could not get the front of it loose, so I just layed the pipes on top of my saddlebag and bungeed it so it wouldn't slip loose. I pulled the old alignment pin out with a needle nose pliers. It took a litle work, but eventually came out. I put the new piece in and tightened it all down and then replaced the banjo bolt. Then I bled the system. I found a clear tube from one of my kids lung surgeries and cut it to about 12" and attached it to the bleeder nipple and watched all the bubbles come out. I drained it into a beer bottle and was cracking up, so I had to get a picture of it.
You're all going to be mad, but I didn't realize until I had the slave cylinder back into place that I had forgotten to take pictures. So sorry. I was just so concerned with everything working it slipped my mind.
I took it for a ride down the block and all seems to be good. The real test will be tomorrow. I already told my wife I may come back and tell her I need her bike, but I doubt it.
Afrer doing the repair I took it off the jack and set it on the kickstand and a bunch of fluid drained all over the floor. I was ready to cry and then I realized it was fluide that had gathered on part of the frame that I could get to to wipe off and it drained off when I set it at an angle. The slave cylinder was still dry. I then washed and waxed my bike very thoroughly and did the same to my wife's Stryker since she was nice enough to let me use it all week. She was thrilled.
As I'm putting my Raider in the garage I almost blew the whole day. I don't know what i was thinking, but I thought the kickstand was down and I got off and my bike fell to the left. It hit the engine guard, but only left a small scuff on the underside that is tough to see. I jacked up my arm, but the bike was fine. Damn, I love those Lindby engine guards. I also foudn I can pick up a 750 pound bike.
Sorry for the lengthy rant. It's been a long day and everything is just spilling out.