Author Topic: what brands of rear footboards fit our raiders  (Read 3825 times)

SLK

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: what brands of rear footboards fit our raiders
« Reply #15 on: Dec 07, 2012, 01:54:00 am »
Luvmy68,

Had I stuck with original exhaust or went with curved pipes I would have taken your route.  But since I went with the Roadburner exhaust I took the cheap route ;D
« Last Edit: Dec 07, 2012, 01:57:02 am by SLK »
SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
    « Reply #16 on: Dec 07, 2012, 06:55:24 am »
    SLK:  That was my first (and cheapest) choice but the V&H 2-into-2 missed accomplishing this by about 3/8", so I had to go to Plan B.  The nice thing about the extensions is they are so adjustable, i was able to set them up exactly the wife wanted them.  Flipping the mounts won't work with stock pipes, V&H or Cobra Swepts.  Great option for those running Dragsters, Morton's, LA Choppers or ones like that.  With that said, must say I'm very happy with the Kuryakan extensions and floorboards.
    Is this kinda what you got . http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/longhorn-offsets-with-1-14-inch-clamps-gloss-black-pair/part/KY-7571
    Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.

Rick Busbea

• I call her Ruby....
    • AZ Group
    • Warrior
    • Referrals: 3
    « Reply #17 on: Dec 07, 2012, 10:48:13 am »
    SweetTooth:  Yeah, pretty close.  Mine are 4" extensions (can't mount them vertical on the right because of the exhaust) and mine don't have the gentle curve these do (that should make them even better) but functionally speaking, that's what I'm running.  I'll warn you though, your significant other will be so happy with the change, you can expect some big rewards and they probably won't be the only things mounted.   :thumbs: :evillaugh: :yay:

• Advertisement

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
      « Reply #18 on: Dec 07, 2012, 05:30:07 pm »
      SweetTooth:  Yeah, pretty close.  Mine are 4" extensions (can't mount them vertical on the right because of the exhaust) and mine don't have the gentle curve these do (that should make them even better) but functionally speaking, that's what I'm running.  I'll warn you though, your significant other will be so happy with the change, you can expect some big rewards and they probably won't be the only things mounted.   :thumbs: :evillaugh: :yay:
      Sounds like these are worth the money then if thats the case ;D
      Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.