Custom Raider

Author Topic: Tsukaya Jumbo saddle bags  (Read 997 times)

Rockrunner

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Tsukaya Jumbo saddle bags
« on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »

Well I messed up un a few things in life and had to sell the motorcycle.  I had just installed the bags snd the front cover when I decided to sell the bike.  So now I have a set of Tsukaya Jumbo saddle bags with all the hard wardware and locks for safety.  The realy cool stuff comes next.  Since I ordered them ready to paint I had folks sign the fairing and the bags.  come next year I was going to be there way early to finish the singing job and paint around it and clear it.

So now they are for sale, wwe all know what they should cost so make an offer and I will email you a ton of pics.  it seems I can not post pics here

Thanks Toom

More Information
Thanks T

2012 Raider with some parts and more on the way
Cobra slasch cut pipes, Computer, Bright LED Tail led, side mount plate.  Added in September, Full fairing rocking some tunes, Jumbo bags, Corbin dual tour seat with the back rests

Things I want/need New paint, Lower wind deflectors, 7" dark tint wind deflector, passenger floor boards, BR custom Bars and Crash bars, 240 avon and 26" front, 7* rake plus 4" on the forks, full front wheel wrap, Rear fender Besides that I also need a money tree ;-)

01 Road Star slammed build and sold

Enjoy the Ride

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »

Well I messed up un a few things in life and had to sell the motorcycle.  I had just installed the bags snd the front cover when I decided to sell the bike.  So now I have a set of Tsukaya Jumbo saddle bags with all the hard wardware and locks for safety.  The realy cool stuff comes next.  Since I ordered them ready to paint I had folks sign the fairing and the bags.  come next year I was going to be there way early to finish the singing job and paint around it and clear it.

So now they are for sale, wwe all know what they should cost so make an offer and I will email you a ton of pics.  it seems I can not post pics here

Thanks Toom

More Information
Thanks T

Cobra slasch cut pipes, Computer, Bright LED Tail led, side mount plate.  Added in September, Full fairing rocking some tunes, Jumbo bags, Corbin dual tour seat with the back rests

Things I want/need New paint, Lower wind deflectors, 7" dark tint wind deflector, passenger floor boards, BR custom Bars and Crash bars, 240 avon and 26" front, 7* rake plus 4" on the forks, full front wheel wrap, Rear fender Besides that I also need a money tree ;-)

Enjoy the Ride

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:02:45 PM »

Thanks Toom

More Information
Thanks T

Enjoy the Ride

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13, 2013, 03:03:27 PM »

Thanks Toom

More Information
Thanks T

Enjoy the Ride

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Tsukaya Jumbo saddle bags
« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2013, 10:26:01 AM »
Rockrunner- Sorry to hear you had to sell the Raider.  That really sucks.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but you may want to reconsider your price.  These bags are going for $593 on the Tsukayu website.  $800 seems extremely high.

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 15, 2013, 01:56:40 PM »

Thanks Toom

More Information
Thanks T

Enjoy the Ride

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jan 15, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
 :poke:    :shrug:
I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
Tsukaya fairing for the Raider
« Reply #7 on: Jan 15, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
Tsukaya fairing for the Raider

Sold the bike and have my fairing left, bags too.  I have the 6.5" speakers so I could install extra gauges to monitor whatever I wanted like oil pressure or ??????

I installed an 8" curved shield that works awesome. I removes in 2 minutes for that wind i the hair feeling.  It is unpainted with some signatures, long story but they would remove with some cleaner in a few minutes.  Since it need so be painted anyway it is no big deal.

I am asking $650 for the fairing plus the new shield ($120)  plus actual shipping.  If you are interested please email me since I still can't post pictures here is my email address  Trompies@gmail.com  Add your phone number and we can chat about it.

I also have the Jumbo Strong bags to go with it listed here.

More Information
Thanks T

Enjoy the Ride

Deyv

• Raider
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jan 15, 2013, 03:13:05 PM »
:poke:    :shrug:
He dropped the price to $500...

Deyv
Non Clementia!
Non Captivus!

Rockrunner

• Road Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 17, 2013, 09:53:20 PM »
Trying to delete this fricking post but no luck.

Yes $500 OBO  will try to delete and re-list
Thanks T

Enjoy the Ride