Author Topic: Ivans Flash ?  (Read 2625 times)

raider 14

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
Ivans Flash ?
« on: Jul 24, 2014, 08:11:06 pm »
Looks like this will be the next thing I do. I have not called Ivan yet so just looking for some advanced information. Do I need anything else besides the ecu flashed? I have the power commander 3 usb. When he flashes the ecu does he include a different or new map for the power commander? Looks like I just mail him my ECU and tell him what mods my bike has? Thanks just like to hear from someone who has done it. :)

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Raven

• Warrior
    Re: Ivans Flash ?
    « Reply #1 on: Jul 24, 2014, 08:40:32 pm »
    Looks like this will be the next thing I do. I have not called Ivan yet so just looking for some advanced information. Do I need anything else besides the ecu flashed? I have the power commander 3 usb. When he flashes the ecu does he include a different or new map for the power commander? Looks like I just mail him my ECU and tell him what mods my bike has? Thanks just like to hear from someone who has done it. :)

Go to his website for some detail info on the flash http://www.ivansperformanceproducts.com/raider.htm
    I, like a bunch of others on here have the flash and are very pleased with the results. My bike dyno'd 103hp and 128tq.
    IMO the first mod that should be done on our bikes, money well spent ;D
    « Last Edit: Jul 24, 2014, 08:42:55 pm by R.I.P. 113 »

SilverStar

• Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #2 on: Jul 24, 2014, 09:02:09 pm »
    He has a form he likes you to fill out and send with the ecu.  He can email the map.  Easy as that.  If the pc3 is already installed the toughest part is setting the throttle percentage.  That's not that hard, but if you do have a problem getting it where you want it he'll walk you through it.

The only other hard part is paying for it, but once you ride it and it sinks in you wonder why you didn't do it sooner and wouldn't care if it was twice as much.
    « Last Edit: Jul 24, 2014, 09:04:14 pm by SilverStar »
    "violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."  -  Isaac Asimov

MODS
    Yami Tall Sissy Bar
    Kury Passenger Swept Wing Pegs and Extensions
    Speedstar Drags
    Avons front and 240 rear
    Mustang 2-piece

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2014, 05:00:40 am »
      Get the form, fill it out, if you have any questions give Ivan a call.  You will not be disappointed in any way shape or form.  You will wonder how your bike was made to run as good as it will.  Twice the price SilverStar said... I would have paid 3 times the price.

raider 14

• V Star
      « Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2014, 07:07:49 pm »
      WOW thanks guys....!!! I will update when I get it done at the end of Aug. Should have the cash by then. Thanks again. O8O 

michael t

• Warrior
        • bersachat.com
      « Reply #5 on: Jul 27, 2014, 06:47:12 pm »
      ( setting the throttle percentage. )       Why is this important . I know its suppose to be set but If you didn't what would happen . I talked to a mechanic at shop He  has never set one.  Just asking
      [

Been there, Done it . Have License. Plate to prove it

” The Blood of AMERICAN HEROES is on Obama’s Hands…Remember Benghazi !! “

Went the telephone poles look like a solid wall . Your at cruise speed

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #6 on: Jul 27, 2014, 06:58:08 pm »
      It's pretty important, the throttle tells the tps how. Much fuel to spray,if the throttle is off that means the tps will be off, its easy to set the open close on the throttle just read the instructions
      Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
      Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

scooter1

• Road Star
      « Reply #7 on: Oct 03, 2014, 05:41:04 pm »
         For anyone else who may have a Honda ST1300 in the stable, there is a FCE (fuel cut Eliminator) available that dear ole Ivan has developed for the STeed that is a remarkable improvement to a bike that runs like a turbine already. It does much of the same stuff, but to a bike with way better fuelling & out the door manners than the raider. Nice job Ivan, thank.you!

ladrox

• SEA-ROAR
      • Roadliner
      « Reply #8 on: Oct 04, 2014, 04:27:33 am »
      I've said it before, I'll say it again.....
      $350 for the flash....."I want proof!"
      $350 for chrome or powdercoat....credit card ready!

The flash is the best $ spent...I'm done now.
      Allen

I ride a Raider for a reason!