Author Topic: GET OFF MY BIKE!!!!!!!  (Read 17785 times)

Ares X

• Administrator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
Re: GET OFF MY BIKE!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Aug 20, 2014, 09:24:27 am »
I think it was handled correctly in SOA . Guy got helmet in face .  I have let people sit on mine  That have expressed a interest in the Raider.

What is SOA?

Guessing Sons of Anarchy.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
    • SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #31 on: Aug 20, 2014, 09:35:29 am »
    I think it was handled correctly in SOA . Guy got helmet in face .  I have let people sit on mine  That have expressed a interest in the Raider.

What is SOA?

You guessed right, great episode...  ;D

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    « Reply #32 on: Aug 20, 2014, 09:47:46 am »

What is SOA?

I've never watched any of them.

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #33 on: Aug 20, 2014, 09:51:34 am »

What is SOA?

I've never watched any of them.

I never did then watched it on Net Flix and got hooked... Very unrealistic but damn if it isn't good entertainment...  ;D

Kit Sullivan

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 0
      « Reply #34 on: Aug 20, 2014, 09:58:45 am »
        That was a good scene on SOA: Jax comes back to find a sportbike douche sitting on his Dyna, while his slut girlfriend is taking pictures of him throwing gang signs.
      Jax bashes his face with his helmet, smashes his camera and "acquires" his bitch back to the clubhouse to service the guys there.
      "If it ain't broke...fix it 'til it is!"

SilverStar

• Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #35 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:08:27 am »
      I was at Thunder Beach bike rally a few years back with my Fury. We had parked at Club La Vela, where vendors were set up, and was across the parking lot from the bikes checking out some audio. I looked over at my bike to see two guys and two girls checking it out and didn't think much of it.
      Next thing I know, one of the girls has both hands on my handlebars and is throwing her leg over to sit on it. I start yelling at her, telling her she better get the f off my bike. As I'm running towards my bike I tell my husband he better have bail money. They all start apologizing and take off running. They were long gone by the time I made it back to the bike.

It's bad enough to pull that crap period, but who in their right mind does that at a bike rally?
      Who at a bike rally is in their right mind? ;D

I have no idea what I'd do.  Some days I'd laugh it off and others I'd probably go to jail.
      "violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."  -  Isaac Asimov

MODS
      Yami Tall Sissy Bar
      Kury Passenger Swept Wing Pegs and Extensions
      Speedstar Drags
      Avons front and 240 rear
      Mustang 2-piece

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #36 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:10:27 am »
      The way I see it, if you do anything to the person that was on your bike the obvious reason is "I thought they were about to steal my bike."

RedRaider

• Raider
      « Reply #37 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:26:22 am »
      The way I see it, if you do anything to the person that was on your bike the obvious reason is "I thought they were about to steal my bike."

:agree:

I really don't know what I would do, because I just couldn't even fathom sitting on someone else's bike without asking. I wouldn't even sit on my brothers bike without his permission!

woodog

• 2012 ROM Winner
      • Raider
      « Reply #38 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:27:00 am »
      I have had many people finger freak my bike, one guy actually almost sliced his finger off on one of the knives on the bike. The guy yelled what asshole would put a sharp ass knife on his bike. I raised my hand and said I am that guy, I said what asshole runs his finger across a sharp ass knike. Needless to say several people laughed and agreed he walked away with a bloody rag and his finger barely hanging on with his head down. The Patriot Raider drew Blood....LMAO
      Woodog..Patriot Raider...Marine... MGySgt.  Semper Fidelis

the urban legend

• Raider
      « Reply #39 on: Aug 20, 2014, 11:41:06 am »
       :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
      I have had many people finger freak my bike, one guy actually almost sliced his finger off on one of the knives on the bike. The guy yelled what asshole would put a sharp ass knife on his bike. I raised my hand and said I am that guy, I said what asshole runs his finger across a sharp ass knike. Needless to say several people laughed and agreed he walked away with a bloody rag and his finger barely hanging on with his head down. The Patriot Raider drew Blood....LMAO

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
      I'd rather die on a motorcycle than live without one.

gostr8r

• A proud SEA ROAR Member.
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #40 on: Aug 20, 2014, 12:09:36 pm »
      It happened to me in '80 with my panhead. I asked the guy repeatedly to get off my bike, but he told me it was HIS BIKE! I pushed him off on the side away from me. Then when I was kneeling down to work on my ignition switch he came around behind me and tried to stab me in the back with his blade. We had not one but two bloody fights before it was settled and the whole thing was caught on film by a Easyrider press photographer.
      I go too far and too fast to ride a Harley! If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. A Corbin fairing, bags, heated seat, V-Rail and back rest, PC3, PR Air Kit, V&H BR, 5" Chopper's Surplus Z Bars, DWG sound system, Indian front fender, mucho Kuryakyn and Yammy bling,   

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #41 on: Aug 20, 2014, 12:14:05 pm »
      It happened to me in '80 with my panhead. I asked the guy repeatedly to get off my bike, but he told me it was HIS BIKE! I pushed him off on the side away from me. Then when I was kneeling down to work on my ignition switch he came around behind me and tried to stab me in the back with his blade. We had not one but two bloody fights before it was settled and the whole thing was caught on film by a Easyrider press photographer.

ttiwwp

JuJuBee

• Road Star
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #42 on: Aug 20, 2014, 12:25:34 pm »
      I've been lucky enough to not have to shew someone off my bike but my buddy has. He was a lot more calm than I. As the guy was getting off he reached to his back pocket, my hand went to my gun. Turned out he was grabbing his keys.

Had it been my bike and I were alone I would probably be calling for bail.
      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!

BuxStar

• SEA-ROAR
      • Road Star
      « Reply #43 on: Aug 20, 2014, 01:00:29 pm »
      My favorite line for strangers who ask if I mind if they sit on mine is, "Do you mind if I bang your ole' lady"? 

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #44 on: Aug 20, 2014, 01:07:58 pm »
      My favorite line for strangers who ask if I mind if they sit on mine is, "Do you mind if I bang your ole' lady"?

Pretty much what I was thinking.  Wouldn't you love to walk up to the wife or girlfriend of the guy sitting on your bike and just start rubbing her breasts?  Then when he gets freaked out, you tell him "I just thought we were familiar enough where we share each other's things."