Author Topic: Anyone ever used this company???  (Read 2859 times)

NotSoNewbieAnymore

• Dallas Fort Worth
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anyone ever used this company???
« Reply #15 on: Oct 16, 2014, 09:02:42 am »
ttiwwp :wheelie:

Ken, the seat should look stock. All this company does is shave off some of the stock foam and replace it with gel and memory foam in the high prressure areas. I didn't even see if they would/could do appearance mods.
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Fear is temporary, regret lasts a lifetime.

Terry

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SCL#484

• Raider
    « Reply #16 on: Oct 16, 2014, 11:36:41 am »
    ttiwwp :wheelie:

Ken, the seat should look stock. All this company does is shave off some of the stock foam and replace it with gel and memory foam in the high prressure areas. I didn't even see if they would/could do appearance mods.
    Seats will look same as stock in general. They are of course a bit thicker and fuller look. So if I take picture, then you will not see any different than stock look. Only you can feel by siting on them. I rode to work today, felt softer, felt like it raised me up and pushed me forward a bit.
    « Last Edit: Apr 27, 2015, 09:52:41 am by SCL#484 »
    ;LSRR's; SCL Club; SAC Club; FSD Club; PCV Club; Avon 240 Club; Custom Dynamic Club; PCS Club; Webslinger Club; JPD HotRod CLub; Chrome Whore Club; DGD Club; Cyclops Club; Ivan's ECU Re-flash Club; Roadlok Club; Fork Extension Club;

Raid3r

• When you come to the fork in the road...take it!
    • Road Star
    « Reply #17 on: Oct 18, 2014, 08:38:24 am »
    Had one on a Gold Wing about 15 years ago. It was pretty nice.
    The problems of today are so complex that they cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them.

• Advertisement

SCL#484

• Raider
      « Reply #18 on: Oct 20, 2014, 01:25:16 pm »
      So after about 900 miles to Three Twisted Sisters in Hill Country, Texas,  I said it's worth it to send seats to Americana Soft Seat. Wife and I did not feel hurt on lower back/tailbone or soreness like with stock seat. Of course fatique is there due to long day riding. Keep in mind that these seats need time to break in with those memory foam. I understand there are more better seats out there that will bring more comfort (and cost more money of course), but for $179, it's great way to get more comfort but still keep orginal look of a Raider. Go for it!
      Ps: you can see a litle bit of fuller, bit thicker from side view. They look the same as stock seats from top view.
      « Last Edit: Jan 17, 2015, 09:08:24 am by SCL#484 »
      ;LSRR's; SCL Club; SAC Club; FSD Club; PCV Club; Avon 240 Club; Custom Dynamic Club; PCS Club; Webslinger Club; JPD HotRod CLub; Chrome Whore Club; DGD Club; Cyclops Club; Ivan's ECU Re-flash Club; Roadlok Club; Fork Extension Club;

NotSoNewbieAnymore

• Dallas Fort Worth
      • Raider
      « Reply #19 on: Oct 20, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »
      Great. Thanks Andy!  Looks like I'll be sending mine soon.
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have." - Thomas Jefferson

Fear is temporary, regret lasts a lifetime.

Terry