Author Topic: the "post as many pictures as you want and say anything about them" thread  (Read 208759 times)

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
  • SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 7
That's a bad ass poster.  Never saw it at my dealership.  Can it be obtained anywhere?

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 20
    That's a bad ass poster.  Never saw it at my dealership.  Can it be obtained anywhere?

That was the original poster when they released the Raider - a guy brought one to the SERR in 2014 it was the only one he had you could try this
    http://yamaha-jannan.blogspot.com/2011/08/yamaha-raider.html

Badbluraider

• Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    How many of you remember seeing this hanging on the wall at your dealership?
    That is way cool! Like to have one of those with my blue 14 but when this came out I was riding a 1100 Virago and a CBR1100XX. ;D

• Advertisement

dreadly

• living the dream
      • Global Moderator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      I'm a big fan of Motley Crue. I am always amazed to read their autobiography's (if they have one) The bass player, Nikki Sixx really likes photography. Many of his photos he has captions with. Found this one thought provoking.

Met Mary.I had spent a few hours up on the platforms watching people getting on and off the trains at #unionstation downtown #losangeles and as I was heading home I saw Mary siting in the shadows.She called out to me.I went over and sat down and immediately she started laughing and then looked off.I asked her if I could take her picture and she laughed again and then once again looked off into the distance.This became a pattern as we sat there talking.She had a empty coffee cup (no money inside) so I asked if I could help her out.She began laughing uncontrollably and then again stared off hard into the horizon.She proceeded to look at me square in the eye and lovingly asked if I was homeless too.The gentle innocence of her question hit me.We ARE ALL just a few mistakes away from sitting outside Union station laughing at our demons.

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      I'm a big fan of Motley Crue. I am always amazed to read their autobiography's (if they have one) The bass player, Nikki Sixx really likes photography. Many of his photos he has captions with. Found this one thought provoking.

Met Mary.I had spent a few hours up on the platforms watching people getting on and off the trains at #unionstation downtown #losangeles and as I was heading home I saw Mary siting in the shadows.She called out to me.I went over and sat down and immediately she started laughing and then looked off.I asked her if I could take her picture and she laughed again and then once again looked off into the distance.This became a pattern as we sat there talking.She had a empty coffee cup (no money inside) so I asked if I could help her out.She began laughing uncontrollably and then again stared off hard into the horizon.She proceeded to look at me square in the eye and lovingly asked if I was homeless too.The gentle innocence of her question hit me.We ARE ALL just a few mistakes away from sitting outside Union station laughing at our demons.

That's a good story for sure, and a lot of truth to it I agree.... Life can do a 180 in the blink of an eye and if our feet don't move around fast enough to catch our balance we most definitely will fall
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

nourbahgat

• V Star
      this is what a six feet eleven looks like on a raider with 20" apes and 5" risers (me)

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      this is what a six feet eleven looks like on a raider with 20" apes and 5" risers (me)

I think the Raider is one of the few bikes that you would actually look comfortable on.

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider

I think the Raider is one of the few bikes that you would actually look comfortable on.

:agree: I can't imagine 6' 11" on any Harley made and you being comfortable.

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      Family photo
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

jeb6294

• Warrior
      • Referrals: 8
      At least you still get to use your couch.  All three of ours are rescues...pit mix, great dane, Am. Staff.  We don't have that couch anymore.  The pit ate it.  We're on our 4th now (couch, not dog) but finally had to start crating him when we leave.
      « Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 09:41:40 am by jeb6294 »

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      Nice shot...good lookin' pups!
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

Colorado Raider

• Road Star
      Feeding time!!

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      Feeding time!!

Damn... a dozen... is that from one mom?

Colorado Raider

• Road Star
      No two litters born 4 days apart. We breed penbrook welsh corgis.

CHROMINATOR

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      No two litters born 4 days apart. We breed penbrook welsh corgis.

Beautiful dogs, my granddaughter wants a Corgi.