Author Topic: Antigravity battery fail  (Read 4385 times)

mddrummer911

• 2014 ROM Winner
  • Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Antigravity battery fail
« Reply #15 on: Jun 30, 2015, 06:38:56 pm »
Well they called me and offered to build me a 20 cell battery which is what they say is the correct battery size for this bike in the same small case that will fit in the battery tray for $150.   Unfortunately I don't have it laying around right now...
Life is ten percent what happens to you, and ninety percent how you respond to it. - Lou Holtz

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #16 on: Jun 30, 2015, 09:04:27 pm »
    did they even offer a partial or full refund ?? 
    Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

StrykerBilly

• Warrior
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #17 on: Jun 30, 2015, 09:10:34 pm »
    the same thing happened with my shorai lithium battery! Paid $275 with changer and it only lasted 6 months. It too was swollen! Shorai did send me another one, while waiting I put my 08 ome back in and its been working fine, as long a I keep is on a tender changer. I'm afraid to install the new shorai! thinking about selling it on ebay and buy a new ome battery.
    Glad you chimed in.... Your set up like me... I wondered if the amps on the radio caused the problem

If your sound system was draining more than the charging system could provide, sooner or later you'd have a dead battery period regardless of the CCA or RC.  Sorry but that is just the facts.
    HD offers options to upgrade the charging system but we have few(or actually none that I know of...)

The bike wasn't designed for all the extras we have applied so besides substituting LED lights and the like we only have so much wattage(power) to play with.
    « Last Edit: Jun 30, 2015, 09:12:05 pm by StrykerBilly »