Author Topic: Who rode Today  (Read 1178319 times)

Sweet Tooth

• Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Who rode Today
« Reply #1200 on: Jan 12, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »
I road about a whole mile  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: . We are under the wind advisory today  ;D
Some prefer medicine. I prefer my Raider.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    « Reply #1201 on: Jan 13, 2012, 01:37:49 am »
    Rode down to St Augustine met up with LongDrive, Soto, DCHertz, Bikertrsh, gostr8r and his wife Kim had lunch @ The Conch House.....yummy. Not a bad ride...temps were in the mid 70's

Oh yeah ... well I ..................... didn't have to shovel snow ... what do you think about them apples?  :P ;D

Dreadl I can say the same thing but then I don't shovel, ever, ........... I plow. ;D
    SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    « Reply #1202 on: Jan 13, 2012, 01:42:10 am »
    I LOVE to HATE this thread every winter  ;D

Me too. ;D ;D

• Advertisement

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1203 on: Jan 13, 2012, 01:45:58 am »
      Rode today like every other day.  The mornings are cold. Anywhere from low 30s to 40s.  Afternoons are upper 60s to 70s.

You may call 30s-40s cold I call it balmy, expected to be -50 F this weekend here in North Pole.  A bit brisk but livable. ;D ;D ;D

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1204 on: Jan 13, 2012, 01:50:52 am »
      3 degrees cooler and you could'a stopped for a big milk shake Ron :). I've been riding 90 miles r/t each day to work and back at the Cape and it's a blast! Great weather this week and last week too. My new I-Pod rocks and the roads are wide open. Got ice cream on Tuesday when it was 32 degrees at 5:30 am and the girl at Mickey D's kept saying 'You want what??????' :o

Ray you need to come up here and get a ice cream even at -50 F the Ice Cream Parlors are busy, it is considered  warm food and a root beer float is a warm drink here. ;D

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #1205 on: Jan 14, 2012, 11:48:02 am »
      Rode today like every other day.  The mornings are cold. Anywhere from low 30s to 40s.  Afternoons are upper 60s to 70s.

You may call 30s-40s cold I call it balmy, expected to be -50 F this weekend here in North Pole.  A bit brisk but livable. ;D ;D ;D

You just keep living in that balmy weather.  I'll just be miserable up here in this... What's the temperature supposed to be today?  Oh yeah...  72°.

Sounds like a good day to get some Raider riding in.

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #1206 on: Jan 14, 2012, 12:17:32 pm »

You just keep living in that balmy weather.  I'll just be miserable up here in this... What's the temperature supposed to be today?  Oh yeah...  72°.

If I didn't have to work every Sat and Sun I would try to meet up with you Dan, don't you just love the cold winter riding here in the frozen desert that is AZ...  ;D

dreadly

• living the dream
      • Global Moderator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1
      « Reply #1207 on: Jan 14, 2012, 12:32:49 pm »
      If I didn't have to work every Sat and Sun I would try to meet up with you Dan, don't you just love the cold winter riding here in the frozen desert that is AZ...  ;D
      :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :witsend: :witsend:

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1208 on: Jan 14, 2012, 06:05:54 pm »
      My wife and son and I went for a ride to the Mesa CycleGear to return the FirstGear heated gloves she tried out and I bought a couple things for the Virago.  This is by far the furthest my son has ridden.  We found he needs to work on his emergency stops.  He actually locked up the tire a couple times and once left a good 40 foot skid.  We had quite the discussion about this one.  Great day!  Then came back and worked on the Virago.

gostr8r

• A proud SEA ROAR Member.
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 6
      « Reply #1209 on: Jan 14, 2012, 06:37:41 pm »
      I'll have a large shake that's half strawberry and half pineapple, hold the whipped cream tho!                                                                     
      3 degrees cooler and you could'a stopped for a big milk shake Ron :). I've been riding 90 miles r/t each day to work and back at the Cape and it's a blast! Great weather this week and last week too. My new I-Pod rocks and the roads are wide open. Got ice cream on Tuesday when it was 32 degrees at 5:30 am and the girl at Mickey D's kept saying 'You want what??????' :o

Ray you need to come up here and get a ice cream even at -50 F the Ice Cream Parlors are busy, it is considered  warm food and a root beer float is a warm drink here. ;D
      I go too far and too fast to ride a Harley! If you see my bike on a trailer call 911. A Corbin fairing, bags, heated seat, V-Rail and back rest, PC3, PR Air Kit, V&H BR, 5" Chopper's Surplus Z Bars, DWG sound system, Indian front fender, mucho Kuryakyn and Yammy bling,   

Tess84

• SEA-ROAR
      • Road Star
      Who rode Today
      « Reply #1210 on: Jan 14, 2012, 06:39:15 pm »
      Rode in MLK parade cold as hell but had a good time 34 out today

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1211 on: Jan 14, 2012, 10:21:09 pm »
      Today was warmer than expected so I worked in the garage cutting and welding steel have most of the frame work finished for the quick disconnect arm rests for the wife.  But, no riding 'cause -44 F is still too cold to ride even with heated gear..

Mr. T

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 4
      « Reply #1212 on: Jan 14, 2012, 10:25:21 pm »
      Today was warmer than expected so I worked in the garage cutting and welding steel have most of the frame work finished for the quick disconnect arm rests for the wife.  But, no riding 'cause -44 F is still too cold to ride even with heated gear..

Wuss....   :rotfl:

July 2009

If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?  ;D

Harley... the art of turning gas into noise without all that pesky horsepower.  ;D

jhow2133

• Raider
      « Reply #1213 on: Jan 14, 2012, 10:26:19 pm »
      Quote from: SLK link=topic=10494.msg255304# :-*msg255304 date=1326601269
      Plus I heard Alaska has about 40' of snow...
      I have big plans...

SLK

• Global Moderator
      • Raider
      « Reply #1214 on: Jan 14, 2012, 10:33:53 pm »

Wuss....   :rotfl:

Hey!!  That is Wuss of the Year!  Now I want my Wuss reward and a Rootbeer Float! ;D ;D ;D

Better yet make that a half strawberry half pineapple shake for Ray.
      « Last Edit: Jan 14, 2012, 10:41:58 pm by SLK »