Author Topic: Who rode Today  (Read 898594 times)

SLK

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Who rode Today
« Reply #10830 on: May 14, 2020, 06:33:43 pm »
I did a mail run and will be doing a restaurent run a little later.  We Alaskans are having mixed results with Covid scare.  Some places are open some let you pickup and go, others will actually deliver.  The big tour companies however are shutting down and our cruise we had planned and booked last August for this September has been cancelled.  Any way there always seems to be a space time warp every time I get the mail. It is 1.8 miles from my house to post office, yet round trip can anywhere from 10 to 40 miles by the odometer. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:54:11 am by SLK »
SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    « Reply #10831 on: Today at 07:44:21 am »
    Was planning on taking a ride up to Cape Canaveral yesterday to watch the launch, but the weather looked like it was gonna be a scrub, so a buddy and I took a more local ride early in the day.  The only thing worse than getting rained on while riding up to the Cape to watch a launch is getting there wet and having it get scrubbed.  Saturday's weather looks worse than yesterday's, so I will be staying close to home Saturday, unless things change.

Anyway, got in a bit over a hundred miles and had a great smoothie up in Vero Beach.
    The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #10832 on: Today at 10:02:06 am »
    Was planning on taking a ride up to Cape Canaveral yesterday to watch the launch, but the weather looked like it was gonna be a scrub, so a buddy and I took a more local ride early in the day.  The only thing worse than getting rained on while riding up to the Cape to watch a launch is getting there wet and having it get scrubbed.  Saturday's weather looks worse than yesterday's, so I will be staying close to home Saturday, unless things change.

Anyway, got in a bit over a hundred miles and had a great smoothie up in Vero Beach.

I had heard they were wanting people to avoid coming to watch the launch.

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #10833 on: Today at 02:12:19 pm »

That was the original position, but I think things changed once people started realizing their freedom was being comprimised.  Our Governor won't have that crap happening here.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #10834 on: Today at 03:38:57 pm »

That was the original position, but I think things changed once people started realizing their freedom was being comprimised.  Our Governor won't have that crap happening here.

What? DarkMatter staying home from a launch because of a hoax?  Haha that’s funny. Gather on brothers!

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 19
      « Reply #10835 on: Today at 06:01:48 pm »

What? DarkMatter staying home from a launch because of a hoax?  Haha that’s funny. Gather on brothers!
      Phil Discovery Channel is going to show it live when it goes - No Rain, Cold Beer, AC, No Bugs, No Crowds