Author Topic: Who rode Today  (Read 1030940 times)

Fasttimez

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Who rode Today
« Reply #10890 on: Apr 27, 2021, 04:32:21 pm »
Meeeeeee..... ;D

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
    • SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #10891 on: Apr 27, 2021, 11:44:55 pm »
    Meeeeeee..... ;D

Meeeeeee..... Too  ;D

Got in about 60 miles riding around town.

FireNative

• Road Star
    « Reply #10892 on: May 02, 2021, 12:13:50 pm »
    I got back home last Friday from a 6 day motorcycle trip to Alexandria, LA. I like staying there because they have about 7 different state parks all within about 1hr away. I put about 1000 miles on my baby in 6 days riding about 1hr away from my hotel and then zip zagging through a state park working my way back to the hotel. The weather was perfect, about 75F with some clouds and no wind with barely any traffic. It didn't rain the whole time except when I got on my bike to ride home it was pouring down the first hour on my three hour ride home. I rode to Toledo Bend, Fort Polk and got turned around by guards as I thought it was a state park as its green on google maps but that section of Kisatchie National Forest is a military base, then rode to Peason Ridge Wildlife Management Area and was turned around by guards again as the south western portion is a military base but then talked to a resident that gave me great directions to go north on Hwy 117 through the other part of Peason Ridge Wildlife Management Area that is open to the public. It was beautiful, hilly, and curvy roads that was surrounded by forest and swamps. I went all the way up Hwy 117 then went east on 478 all the way until it stopped at Hwy 1. Then went north on Hwy 1 to Natchitoches. Rode around the city, around Northwestern State University, the downtown area, and some old neighborhoods. Then took a river road and followed the Old River or the unnamed river/bayou can't remember and worked my way back to the hotel. I went to Dewey Wills Wildlife Management. Off that main road I went to Catahoula National Wildlife Refuge which is limestone and circles a lake and swamp. I did a lot of off cement road riding, a lot of limestone, dirt, and some sand roads. The only bad thing was a small piece of limestone got shoved into my new, (only had about 1500 miles on it) tire, so my second to last day I got up first thing in the morning I rode to the local Yamaha Dealership to by a tire and since they only had one tec and had 26 people in front of me I rode 20mins to Pineville, (with my right arm through the tire) and got another shop to install it. So I had a great adventure. Now I am about 750 miles past an oil change so in between painting rafters for a 16'x33' fire pit awning and going pick up the corrugated metal for the roof I will also have to get the oil changed and get ready for my August 6 day moto trip to DeFuniak Springs, FL.

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #10893 on: May 03, 2021, 12:38:43 pm »
      Nice.
      The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

CHROMINATOR

• MSgt USMC Retired - Patriot Guard Rider
      • SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #10894 on: Today at 03:51:12 am »
      Not me...  :(  But I am planning on going out for a spin tomorrow morning before it gets too hot.