Author Topic: PROBABLY FIXIN TO GET IN TROUBLE  (Read 1601 times)

THUNDER

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 12
PROBABLY FIXIN TO GET IN TROUBLE
« on: Jan 12, 2009, 08:35:14 pm »
WELL KINDA GOT A DELIMA, WE GOT TORE UP PRETTY GOOD WITH IKE, WELL FINALLY GOT THE ROOF ON, NOW TIME TO DO INSIDE, WIFEY BOUGHT ME NEW DEWALT SAW ,DELWALT 1/2 DRILL FOR CHRISTMAS AND IS READY TO DO THE CEILING ON THE INSIDE.. BUT STARTING FRIDAY MORNING I HAVE SEVEN DAYS OFF FOR LONG CHANGE AND THREE OF MY BUDS ARE HEADING TO FLA. AND ASK ME TO RIDE, NOW COMES THE TROUBLE PART WHAT THE HELL TO DO............
THUNDER
You can watch stuff happen
You can make stuff happen
Or you can say what the hell happened....Quote from ..Capt. Phil...R.I.P.
PATRIOT GUARD RIDER

[img]http://www.roadstarraider.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

molokai

Re: PROBABLY FIXIN TO GET IN TROUBLE
    « Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2009, 12:59:00 am »
    I know the feeling, but what can I say? Life is all about balance. Job, family, wife, physical and spirtual health, and yes, even time for yourself on the Raider. You could probably justify the ride to Florida if you're willing to absolutely commit to work on the house when you get back...ultimately though, only you can really know what the right choice is!

SLK

• Global Moderator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: PROBABLY FIXIN TO GET IN TROUBLE
    « Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2009, 01:36:44 am »
    What Molokai said is true.  You can seek all the advice in the world but you still have to weigh the options and seek the balance and make the choice based on your own personal situation.  However I would not mind having to make a choice between remodel work and riding.  My wife always makes that decision for me, that is why my house has been in somestage of remodeling for over 15 years, it never ends and I never get in enough riding.
    SLK   I ride a Yamaha because I prefer to ride the best