Author Topic: WE GRIPE ABOUT 4.1 GALLONS  (Read 1933 times)

THUNDER

• Global Moderator
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 12
WE GRIPE ABOUT 4.1 GALLONS
« on: Jan 20, 2009, 05:04:43 pm »
I WAS READING ABOUT THE HONDA FURRY AND IT ONLY HAS A 3.4 GALLON TANK TRUE IT IS ONLY A 1300 BUT 3.4  WITH MY BIG A-- ON THERE I HAVE TO STOP EVER 60 MILES...YOU KNOW THE FIRST PICTURES I SEEN OF THE RAIDER DID NOT DO IT JUSTICE EITHER...... HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE ONE IN PERSON.....
THUNDER
You can watch stuff happen
You can make stuff happen
Or you can say what the hell happened....Quote from ..Capt. Phil...R.I.P.
PATRIOT GUARD RIDER

[img]http://www.roadstarraider.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

gman

Re: WE GRIPE ABOUT 4.1 GALLONS
    « Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2009, 07:52:46 pm »
    The Fury looks great, but seems abit light in the engine. And it sure looks like a bike for short rides. The Raider is scheduled for some good long road trips this summer.

krazyburro

« Reply #2 on: Jan 20, 2009, 10:33:15 pm »
    true the raider has a bigger engine and a bigger tank but you have to admitt a little more gas would be nice.  I would be able to ride that much harder and not worry about running out as soon.

• Advertisement

SWomack

• Raider
      • Referrals: 19
      Went To Honda's Corp Lobby Today
      « Reply #3 on: Jan 20, 2009, 11:30:49 pm »
      I am and will always will be a fan of Honda.  They make great bikes. I love my CRF 450 and have owned the VTX 1800R model.  I put 42 grand on my VTX 1800R and the bike was rock solid.  Now the new 1300 Fury Chopper, Honda is one of my clients so today I went to their Corp office lobby and got a good look at this new bike.  The frame and tank and fenders look great.  Seat position is spot on.  It has a factory seat height of 27.7 inches.  I love the look and if I every purchased one it would be a great project bike.  Honda missed the mark on the 1300 verse the 1800 V-Twin. I think the fact that the new 1300 efi is a plus verse the 1300 with carb. I still think it would have been a better move to have used the 1800cc and should have had it as a belt drive verse the saft drive, but the saft drive makes for smooth shifting.  I still think it's a cool bike and I hope and wish them well.  I have four good pictures from my visit so maybe I should post these pictures for you come up with what you think.  I love my Raider's 1854cc's.
      Later
      Scott
      « Last Edit: Jan 20, 2009, 11:44:29 pm by SWomack »

gman

« Reply #4 on: Jan 21, 2009, 09:27:50 pm »
      Yeah, show us the pictures SWomack.
      I owned a Warrior so the 4.1 gal. tank is a bit more than what I'm used to, so it seems fine by me.
      « Last Edit: Jan 21, 2009, 09:29:27 pm by gman »