Author Topic: Clearance for V&H 2into1  (Read 1203 times)

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 1
Clearance for V&H 2into1
« on: Mar 22, 2020, 10:54:22 am »
If anyone is interested Dennis Kirk has V&H 2into1 big radius exhaust system on clearance for $375, just ordered a backup set since they will be very hard to find in the future
V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Dark Matter

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: Clearance for V&H 2into1
    « Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2020, 02:36:09 pm »
    That is a good deal.
    The Star Cruiser “Dark Matter”; named in recognition of the attractive force theorized to exist as an explanation of balance in the universe.

“…if you can make beer in space, life in space will be possible… it is a shortage of beer in space that is holding back further space exploration.”  Dr Walsh 2009

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2020, 03:23:19 pm »
    Those not good if u ride a lot of curves, they set too low and drag

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2020, 05:45:14 pm »
      freedoms drag also
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2020, 10:00:07 pm »
      Great price!

Anybody know if the V&H 2in1 is lower than V&H 2in2? Didn't you have 2in2 on your other Raider, Todd?

UPDATE: Looks like they are sold out???

https://www.denniskirk.com/vance-and-hines/big-radius-2-into-1-exhaust-system-28501.p4403490.prd/4403490.sku
      « Last Edit: Mar 22, 2020, 10:17:37 pm by Badbluraider »

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2020, 11:17:25 pm »

They fine on stock height raider , and they only drag some on a lowered raider... I think with fork extensions they might not even hit , Ron 505 would know for sure though

Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #6 on: Mar 23, 2020, 06:09:42 am »
      Great price!

Anybody know if the V&H 2in1 is lower than V&H 2in2? Didn't you have 2in2 on your other Raider, Todd?

UPDATE: Looks like they are sold out???

https://www.denniskirk.com/vance-and-hines/big-radius-2-into-1-exhaust-system-28501.p4403490.prd/4403490.sku

I think the 2-2 may be a little higher at the lower bend then the 2-1 ... you thinking about changing your pipes to the 2-1 bro ?

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #7 on: Mar 23, 2020, 06:40:42 am »
      :thumbs: I have given it some thought for a while especially because to 2 in 1 shows a bit better performance. I did think it looks like the front bend comes down a bit lower than my 2 in 2 just by looking with the naked eye. I cannot really afford to go any lower with my 2 in 2 hitting like they do and I am running stock height. Wanted to bring the rear down but have trouble justifying with scraping now.

I have always leaned toward the two pipe look myself. I like the look of my 2 in 2 and also the Freedom Sharp curves. Just afraid to make a move a regret it man. ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #8 on: Mar 23, 2020, 07:17:34 am »
      :thumbs: I have given it some thought for a while especially because to 2 in 1 shows a bit better performance. I did think it looks like the front bend comes down a bit lower than my 2 in 2 just by looking with the naked eye. I cannot really afford to go any lower with my 2 in 2 hitting like they do and I am running stock height. Wanted to bring the rear down but have trouble justifying with scraping now.

I have always leaned toward the two pipe look myself. I like the look of my 2 in 2 and also the Freedom Sharp curves. Just afraid to make a move a regret it man. ;D

Yeah buddy I hear that, my bike has progressive lower springs in forks and air ride in the rear and it definitely touches down , with that said you can adjust your lines and still run a pretty good pace lowered with the 2-1.

I think having the increased ground clearance would help pick up a few mph of entry/exit speeds but for what it does now I’m happy with the looks and backroad performance of the ole girl !

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #9 on: Mar 23, 2020, 08:10:29 am »

Yeah buddy I hear that, my bike has progressive lower springs in forks and air ride in the rear and it definitely touches down , with that said you can adjust your lines and still run a pretty good pace lowered with the 2-1.

I think having the increased ground clearance would help pick up a few mph of entry/exit speeds but for what it does now I’m happy with the looks and backroad performance of the ole girl !
      :thumbs: You got it man, it's not like we are running sport bikes or are on the track or strip anymore ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #10 on: Mar 23, 2020, 08:19:56 am »

:thumbs: You got it man, it's not like we are running sport bikes or are on the track or strip anymore ;D

Well tell those crazy sobs at SERR that.... those guys are a bad influence and act like we racing all over the mountains every year ! Lol

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #11 on: Mar 23, 2020, 08:44:51 am »
      All 9 sets are gone! And says no longer available

ROADKILL

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 19
      « Reply #12 on: Mar 23, 2020, 11:34:29 am »

Just stay behind me and everything will be just fine - really it will  8)

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #13 on: Mar 23, 2020, 11:45:57 am »
      Will do RK, will remember that one ;D

Called Dennis Kirk and they are out and will not be receiving anymore, so Todd you may have got the last one(good for you) :(

Also called V&H and both 2 into 1 and 2 into 2 have been discontinued. 

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #14 on: Mar 23, 2020, 11:55:49 am »
      Will do RK, will remember that one ;D

Called Dennis Kirk and they are out and will not be receiving anymore, so Todd you may have got the last one(good for you) :(

Also called V&H and both 2 into 1 and 2 into 2 have been discontinued.
      Zxdave  got a set also ,already knew they were discontinued