Author Topic: Clearance for V&H 2into1  (Read 1202 times)

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Clearance for V&H 2into1
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2020, 04:57:35 am »
Those not good if u ride a lot of curves, they set too low and drag

They fine on stock height raider , and they only drag some on a lowered raider... I think with fork extensions they might not even hit , Ron 505 would know for sure though

On my bike with V&H 2-1, the front header pipe drags only if dragging the pegs in corners. Stock suspension with a 240 on the back. The heat shield on mine is worn flat almost paper thin. But again, very aggressive cornering.

Iím surprised your front peg mounts have not touched down, mine have pretty bad along with frame in the rear.... donít mind pipe hitting but the hard parts makes your line change and thatís no good !

I definitely should have ordered one!  Mine has a flat spot like xmanrigger's plus the rear is really ground down, but that's from being lowered and riding two up.  Also, I have the 3" fork extensions in the front, which gives me better clearance up there, but I've still scrapped my frame and pipe on the front as well.  And my pegs are due to be replaced. 
 Dave...lmao...the comment about "those guys at SERR"....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL! He is those guys!  :rotfl:

If you ain't scraping pegs at the SERR your ass is sitting at the hotel all day

Thatís the damn truth Gary !
Personally I donít think itís ever really necessary to break the speed limit.

Lmfao..... Hello kettle meet pot
Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #31 on: May 08, 2020, 11:47:27 am »
    Those not good if u ride a lot of curves, they set too low and drag

They fine on stock height raider , and they only drag some on a lowered raider... I think with fork extensions they might not even hit , Ron 505 would know for sure though

On my bike with V&H 2-1, the front header pipe drags only if dragging the pegs in corners. Stock suspension with a 240 on the back. The heat shield on mine is worn flat almost paper thin. But again, very aggressive cornering.

Iím surprised your front peg mounts have not touched down, mine have pretty bad along with frame in the rear.... donít mind pipe hitting but the hard parts makes your line change and thatís no good !

I definitely should have ordered one!  Mine has a flat spot like xmanrigger's plus the rear is really ground down, but that's from being lowered and riding two up.  Also, I have the 3" fork extensions in the front, which gives me better clearance up there, but I've still scrapped my frame and pipe on the front as well.  And my pegs are due to be replaced. 
     Dave...lmao...the comment about "those guys at SERR"....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL! He is those guys!  :rotfl:

If you ain't scraping pegs at the SERR your ass is sitting at the hotel all day

Thatís the damn truth Gary !
    Personally I donít think itís ever really necessary to break the speed limit.

Lmfao..... Hello kettle meet pot
    :rotfl: Exactly!!!  You damn Heathens!
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

BorderlandBiker

• "Trust in God, no fear..." INDIAN LARRY
    • Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #32 on: May 08, 2020, 05:59:48 pm »
    If anyone is interested Dennis Kirk has V&H 2into1 big radius exhaust system on clearance for $375, just ordered a backup set since they will be very hard to find in the future
    These are quality products. V&H and Cobra (speedster) are the only 2 models I know that are CARB, EPA and 50 state compliant. Their fit and finish are great..