Author Topic: Raiders and Bobbers  (Read 796 times)

Litos

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Raiders and Bobbers
« Reply #15 on: Apr 28, 2020, 04:35:40 pm »
I'm not usually a fan of people's ride videos but that one was edited very well.
Yeah, a lot of "ride videos" are boring, with little to no life...

Hen I click on a video and it's just a dude riding around continuously in an unedited video for 3 or 4 minutes, I will watch for the first 10 seconds and then move on...

But when you put some good music in it, some nice slow motion shots, different angles and gorgeous bikes, it makes the video really enjoyable...

I like photography and videography, so I take pride on these types of things :)
Ivan ECU Club - Ivan Custom PC Map Club - LA Choppers Club - PCS Club - 240 Club - Custom LED Club - SAC Club - Custom Paint Whore - Red Rim Club Member

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #16 on: Apr 28, 2020, 09:32:10 pm »
    I'm not usually a fan of people's ride videos but that one was edited very well.

Hen I click on a video and it's just a dude riding around continuously in an unedited video for 3 or 4 minutes, I will watch for the first 10 seconds and then move on...

But when you put some good music in it, some nice slow motion shots, different angles and gorgeous bikes, it makes the video really enjoyable...

Awesome work bro!

dreadly

• living the dream
    • Global Moderator
    • Raider
    « Reply #17 on: Apr 29, 2020, 08:13:33 am »

It shows, nice video!

• Advertisement

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #18 on: Apr 29, 2020, 12:51:03 pm »
      Here's a link to some of the videos from previous Rallies  Litos  http://www.raiderrally.com/videos.html
      I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.

Litos

• Warrior
      « Reply #19 on: Apr 29, 2020, 08:47:20 pm »
      Here's a link to some of the videos from previous Rallies  Litos  http://www.raiderrally.com/videos.html
      YAAAAAS !!!

Watched the first one and the last one - amazing editing and great music

Loved it - thanks for sharing :)
      Ivan ECU Club - Ivan Custom PC Map Club - LA Choppers Club - PCS Club - 240 Club - Custom LED Club - SAC Club - Custom Paint Whore - Red Rim Club Member