Author Topic: Solo or group rides  (Read 660 times)

fireandice51

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Solo or group rides
« Reply #15 on: Jul 08, 2020, 10:07:31 am »
Great posts guys! Because of this virus it’s not so easy to gather in groups, especially since a member of my family is at extremely high risk, so I think solo rides will be more the norm for me til or if the “old” normal comes back. As always this forum has a wealth of knowledgeable, intelligent comments that never fail to make me a better rider, bike owner, and a more informed Raider owner!

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    « Reply #16 on: Jul 08, 2020, 12:00:24 pm »
    Part of riding is when you get to meet new people during stops on your ride and COVID has really put a crimp in being able to do that.

GOOD LUCK!!! and stay safe.
    « Last Edit: Jul 08, 2020, 12:22:14 pm by Ares X »

FireNative

• Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #17 on: Jul 09, 2020, 06:55:55 pm »
    I'll group ride with a large  if I have to, but I prefer solo or small groups.  I like to stop when I want to, especially to take a photo.  For me. that trumps any advantage of a large group ride.

That's the way I feel John. When i want to leave, i leave, when i want to take a picture, i take a picture, when i want to turn down a road i turn. I don't have anyone to ask, consider, or tell. I don't have to wait for anyone, and i will not bother anyone because they want to leave and i want to stay. But to each his own. But Solo for me.