Author Topic: Is there a step by step instal instruction for the guard dawg keyless start ?  (Read 464 times)

Shady

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
I found the YouTube video of installing the guard dawg on a Roadliner is it the same on the raider ?

All the connections are in the headlight bucket ?

Is there a step by step install somewhere here on the forums I searched but did not find it

Thanks

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    I thought we had one.  Sorry. I haven't installed for years and the one I originally did on the Raider weren't the plug 'n play version.  I did do two plug 'n play version on Strykers. There should be installation documentation on their website.  If not, give them a call. They always seemed very quick to answer questions for me.

StrykerBilly

• Warrior
    I thought we had one.  Sorry. I haven't installed for years and the one I originally did on the Raider weren't the plug 'n play version.  I did do two plug 'n play version on Strykers. There should be installation documentation on their website.  If not, give them a call. They always seemed very quick to answer questions for me.

I agree.  I thought the current models were plug-n-play.
    Not terrible to have to spice some wires but even if more $$'s I'd go P&P everytime!! :)

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      The current ones are.  In fact I'm the one that sent them the ends of my wires, so they knew which connectors they needed to match up to.

Shady

• V Star
      I did order the plug and play and the cables for it.

just wanted to know If I had to pull the gas tank to install it or if the plugs involved were all in the headlight bucket.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1

just wanted to know If I had to pull the gas tank to install it or if the plugs involved were all in the headlight bucket.
      you well have to pull the tank
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider

I didn't get that from your question. You definitely have to pull the tank and need to be able to get access to the battery.

Shady

• V Star