Author Topic: Is there a step by step instal instruction for the guard dawg keyless start ?  (Read 1351 times)

Shady

• V Star
  • Referrals: 0
I found the YouTube video of installing the guard dawg on a Roadliner is it the same on the raider ?

All the connections are in the headlight bucket ?

Is there a step by step install somewhere here on the forums I searched but did not find it

Thanks

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    I thought we had one.  Sorry. I haven't installed for years and the one I originally did on the Raider weren't the plug 'n play version.  I did do two plug 'n play version on Strykers. There should be installation documentation on their website.  If not, give them a call. They always seemed very quick to answer questions for me.

StrykerBilly

• Warrior
    I thought we had one.  Sorry. I haven't installed for years and the one I originally did on the Raider weren't the plug 'n play version.  I did do two plug 'n play version on Strykers. There should be installation documentation on their website.  If not, give them a call. They always seemed very quick to answer questions for me.

I agree.  I thought the current models were plug-n-play.
    Not terrible to have to spice some wires but even if more $$'s I'd go P&P everytime!! :)

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      The current ones are.  In fact I'm the one that sent them the ends of my wires, so they knew which connectors they needed to match up to.

Shady

• V Star
      I did order the plug and play and the cables for it.

just wanted to know If I had to pull the gas tank to install it or if the plugs involved were all in the headlight bucket.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 1

just wanted to know If I had to pull the gas tank to install it or if the plugs involved were all in the headlight bucket.
      you well have to pull the tank
      Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
      Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider

I didn't get that from your question. You definitely have to pull the tank and need to be able to get access to the battery.

Shady

• V Star