Author Topic: New tach  (Read 486 times)

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
  • Raider
  • Referrals: 1
New tach
« on: Aug 08, 2020, 09:31:01 pm »
My barons tach took a shit do ordered the  autometer pro cycle tach and shift light, going to build another Bullet cowl insert and mount the tach and shift light in it
V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Badbluraider

• Warrior
    • Referrals: 0
    Re: New tach
    « Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2020, 09:35:40 pm »
    Cool, my autometer is still in the box probably been three years or more now. Need to mount it along with other things still in the box... :(

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 2
    « Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2020, 09:44:38 pm »
    My barons tach took a shit do ordered the  autometer pro cycle tach and shift light, going to build another Bullet cowl insert and mount the tach and shift light in it
    Do u have to run a signal adapter with this tach?

• Advertisement

Clayton

• Mmm...🍺 Beer
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2020, 09:47:04 pm »
      Hopefully it works for u and no needle bounce! I want one for really bad for my raider! Will need a chrome mount to mount it to my 1 1/2 drag bars

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #4 on: Aug 08, 2020, 10:20:41 pm »
      no
      V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #5 on: Aug 09, 2020, 08:11:35 am »
      I bought one when I bought my autometer, Jason(Fasttimez) said you need one with that one because of the multiple settings on the tach itself which I don't think you can set for a two cylinder. Think I have the AutoGage. Same as Jason. Company I bought from is out of business, it was in Houston I believe. There is a thread that Jason did on here for setting his up.

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #6 on: Aug 09, 2020, 08:26:27 am »
      I bought one when I bought my autometer, Jason(Fasttimez) said you need one with that one because of the multiple settings on the tach itself which I don't think you can set for a two cylinder. Think I have the AutoGage. Same as Jason. Company I bought from is out of business, it was in Houston I believe. There is a thread that Jason did on here for setting his up.
      no adapter needed with the Autometer Pro Cycle

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #7 on: Aug 09, 2020, 05:18:51 pm »
      :thumbs: Good deal!