Author Topic: Roadkill  (Read 8897 times)

FireNative

• Roadliner
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Roadkill
« Reply #15 on: Aug 11, 2020, 02:46:01 pm »
Thank you everyone that is praying and giving updates on RoadKill. He and his family are still in my prayers for a full fast recovery.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

heftysmurf

• Road Star
    « Reply #16 on: Aug 11, 2020, 08:37:21 pm »
    Got some good thoughts going out to him from South Florida.
    2011 Raider S

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    « Reply #17 on: Aug 12, 2020, 04:36:05 pm »
    Just spoke with Gary’s sister.

We got nothing but good news today. Gary is off the ventilator and talking, imagine that. 😉 He’s having some therapy done in order to make sure he is swallowing correctly. Also having some physical therapy to get his muscles working again. He is still on oxygen. He’s answering questions and is alert. God is good, let’s keep Gary in our thoughts and prayers.
    Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
    Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

• Advertisement

Badbluraider

• Raider
      « Reply #18 on: Aug 12, 2020, 06:13:14 pm »
      Great news Todd! God is good and He is hearing ours prayers for Gary. Let's keep on prayin!!!

dukedomain

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #19 on: Aug 12, 2020, 07:55:10 pm »
      Great news Todd! God is good and He is hearing ours prayers for Gary. Let's keep on prayin!!!
      Yes He is good.
      Thanks for the update Todd. 
      Praying in NC.

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #20 on: Aug 12, 2020, 09:49:05 pm »
      Wonderful news!!!

TRaider_John

• Patriot Guard Rider
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 5
      « Reply #21 on: Aug 12, 2020, 09:53:35 pm »
      Thanks for the update.  I knew God was good, and I knew Gary was a tough old bird who uses his blessings well.  Thanks again. 

Dudeman

• SEA-ROAR
      • Warrior
      « Reply #22 on: Aug 13, 2020, 07:37:49 am »
      Awesome news!
      Sent from my TRS-80 using BASIC

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #23 on: Aug 13, 2020, 10:35:18 am »
      Man I’m really glad to hear that news, he we be back up to being his funny smart ass self in no time !
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Luke

• 2011 Raider - Roll on!
      • Warrior
      « Reply #24 on: Aug 13, 2020, 02:13:39 pm »
      Happy to read Gary is doing better.  God Bless.  Stay strong.  Prayers for Gary. 

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #25 on: Aug 13, 2020, 06:54:45 pm »
      Update on Gary:  Praise report and we give God all the praise and glory for his healing powers.  Gary has been moved from the ICU to the progressive care unit.  He had a barium swallow test today that he failed, so they will feed him thru a  G-tube until speech therapy works with him to get those muscles strong enough to swallow correctly.  He is alert and able to carry on a conversation with the nurses.  I have not been able to zoom with him since August 9th, so I have asked to zoom with him tonight.  He does have his phone but no charger and the phone is dead.   I have asked the nurses to see what kind of phone it is and they said they think it is android and all of the nurses use I phones so they don't have a charger on the floor to charge it.  I know he will be so glad when he can talk to his family and friends again.  Thanking you all again for the prayers and praying that he continues to recover and be able to go home soon.
      Freedom Performance  Sharp Curves Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, RC Savage Eclipse wheels, Ultimate  seat, Autometer  Pro Cycle
      Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #26 on: Aug 13, 2020, 09:10:25 pm »
      Even better news Todd , man That’s great they stepped him down a notch. Thanks for keeping us up to date !
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Ares X

• Administrator
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 7
      « Reply #27 on: Aug 13, 2020, 10:30:58 pm »
      Again... Wonderful news!!!

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #28 on: Aug 14, 2020, 05:38:32 am »
      Update on Gary:  Praise report and we give God all the praise and glory for his healing powers.  Gary has been moved from the ICU to the progressive care unit.  He had a barium swallow test today that he failed, so they will feed him thru a  G-tube until speech therapy works with him to get those muscles strong enough to swallow correctly.  He is alert and able to carry on a conversation with the nurses.  I have not been able to zoom with him since August 9th, so I have asked to zoom with him tonight.  He does have his phone but no charger and the phone is dead.   I have asked the nurses to see what kind of phone it is and they said they think it is android and all of the nurses use I phones so they don't have a charger on the floor to charge it.  I know he will be so glad when he can talk to his family and friends again.  Thanking you all again for the prayers and praying that he continues to recover and be able to go home soon.
      these updates are from Gary's sister Jolynn that she posts on FB  i am just passing them on to the Raider family

Ron505

• SEA-ROAR Member
      • Raider
      « Reply #29 on: Aug 14, 2020, 08:17:58 am »
      these updates are from Gary's sister Jolynn that she posts on FB  i am just passing them on to the Raider family
      Awesome news!!!!  Thanks Todd!
      I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive at death safely.