Author Topic: Venture  (Read 410 times)

Pastor Jay

• Road Star
  • Referrals: 2
Venture
« on: Nov 07, 2020, 06:16:13 pm »
I am looking to test drive a 2018 Yamaha Venture. Looks a bit more comfortable for touring especially for my wife. Anyone have any experience on the the bike? Any suggestions or comments. Thanks
The most important step in your life is the one you are taking right now.

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Fiddles

• SEA-ROAR
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 1
    Re: Venture
    « Reply #1 on: Nov 07, 2020, 10:26:48 pm »
    I am looking to test drive a 2018 Yamaha Venture. Looks a bit more comfortable for touring especially for my wife. Anyone have any experience on the the bike? Any suggestions or comments. Thanks
    I traded my last Raider in on one in 18 Venture nice bike and comfortable but really missed the Raider so I bought another Raider and then sold the Venture  it just wasn't me
    « Last Edit: Nov 08, 2020, 07:29:20 pm by Fiddles »
    V&H 2into1, Bullet cowl, Full Wrap front Fender, Ultimate  seat, Barons Tach, lowering bones and progressive spring, Ivan's flash, K&N filter with open air box, Avon Cobra Chrome  tires

ZEUS67

• Road Star
    • Referrals: 0
    « Reply #2 on: Nov 08, 2020, 08:55:47 am »
    I was thinking the Venture would be my next bike if I ever outgrow my Raider but I'm having a tough time imagining that happening for awhile. Love the Venture though and would choose it over an overpriced Harley any day. Good luck with whatever choice you make!

• Advertisement

Pastor Jay

• Road Star
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #3 on: Nov 09, 2020, 09:29:50 am »
      Thanks guys. I will test drive and see what happens. It is also hard for me to imagine enjoying any ride as much as I do the Raider.
      The most important step in your life is the one you are taking right now.

MyRaider

• MyRaider
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 0
        • Sound Bite
      « Reply #4 on: Nov 20, 2020, 03:10:04 am »
      I absolutely Love my 2018 Eluder it's all the comfort and handling you could ever ask for and the wind protection from the fairing is incredible keeps you warm when it's a chilly ride and reduces road noise immensely to the point you can actually enjoy the infotainment system to it full potential.

And the best part of all is it's a Yamaha buttery smooth in all the right places.
      « Last Edit: Nov 20, 2020, 03:14:27 am by MyRaider »
      Torque to ya Later...Don't Forget to click the Globe Icon on left for SOUND BITE...