Author Topic: Full House...  (Read 676 times)

Badbluraider

• Warrior
  • Referrals: 0
Full House...
« on: Dec 06, 2020, 07:02:26 pm »
My 3rd garage bay is getting full. Was finally able to pick up the 04 Warrior yesterday, looong story. Nice ride but it's not a Raider, felt funny with no raked front end. Pretty quick and rides real smooth. Don't think it will be around long, as soon I get the title switched over this week. ;D

RoadStarRaider

• Advertisement

Ares X

• Administrator
    • Raider
    • Referrals: 7
    Re: Full House...
    « Reply #1 on: Dec 07, 2020, 04:11:05 pm »
    CONRATS!!! Nice looking bike.

Badbluraider

• Warrior
    « Reply #2 on: Dec 07, 2020, 08:19:04 pm »

• Advertisement

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      • Referrals: 2
      « Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2020, 07:55:09 am »
      Nice bro , I like the warriors .... they look sweet with a 300 conversion kit on the rear !
      Lean till it grinds , then lean some more ..

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #4 on: Dec 08, 2020, 08:05:45 pm »
      Nice bro , I like the warriors .... they look sweet with a 300 conversion kit on the rear !
      Yeah man, a fat 300 and a set of drag bars and you'd have a mean lookin strip bike ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #5 on: Dec 08, 2020, 08:59:32 pm »
      Yeah man, a fat 300 and a set of drag bars and you'd have a mean lookin strip bike ;D

Without a doubt ! There was one up my way couple years back with a 300 and I almost pulled the trigger , but I think I built a gun instead lol

Badbluraider

• Warrior
      « Reply #6 on: Dec 08, 2020, 09:33:40 pm »

Without a doubt ! There was one up my way couple years back with a 300 and I almost pulled the trigger , but I think I built a gun instead lol
      Sounds you you made the better move. Was looking at a nice watch until I saw the blue VMax and that was it! I am a sucker for nice watches and guns though... ;D

Zxdave

• SEA-ROAR
      • Raider
      « Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2020, 06:40:42 pm »

Sounds you you made the better move. Was looking at a nice watch until I saw the blue VMax and that was it! I am a sucker for nice watches and guns though... ;D
      It was years after I had raider bro , just was hard bike to not buy... it was so sweet and had custom wheels on it !